Crystal Palace away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westwood Celustka O'Shea Diakite Colback Johnson Larsson Vaughan Giaccherini Wickham Ji

Our team that day :eek::eek::eek:
Celustka, my god. Other than that one shot that nearly went in on his debut, I can't remember him doing anything right.

Celustka, my god. Other than that one shot that nearly went in on his debut, I can't remember him doing anything right.

Just googled that game. This stood out in the BBC match report.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23644878.app

Stekelenburg picked up a shoulder injury while denying Jozy Altidore, who was Sunderland's most lively debutant.

The United States striker, who moved from AZ Alkmaar this summer, caused Fulham's defence problems throughout.

Last edited:
Making the trip, haven't done Palace away before. Some inspirational comments on here though...I can't wait :eek:

I actually enjoy Palace, some class places to drink around London Bridge and then just an overground to Norwood Junction and short walk to the ground from there. Aye the ground itself is a bit of a dump but the away section is right on the pitch side and I suppose it's at least another old school ground we have left.

I really fancied going but none of the lads fancied it and trains were steep when I last checked the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back