Crystal Palace away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'll be so disappointed.

Despite what the media would have you believe Selhurst Park is 90% mural, 9% away support and 100 knobs who burst into life when the ball goes near their corner .....

........ the little drummer boy kills any chance of a decent atmosphere.

Last edited:
Despite what the media would have you believe Selhurst Park is 90% mural, 9% away support and 100 knobs who burst into life when the ball goes near their corner .....

Those fracking palace ultras..hahaha. Please don't, I'll wet myself:rolleyes::lol:

And despite that, it's still a better atmosphere than most English grounds

And despite that, it's still a better atmosphere than most English grounds
At least there is an atmosphere as you mentioned. Always seems to be a constant beat in the background. Maybe it is orchestrated/plastic but like it or loathe it Selhurst Park is one of the few grounds that doesn't resemble a morgue.

At least there is an atmosphere as you mentioned. Always seems to be a constant beat in the background. Maybe it is orchestrated/plastic but like it or loathe it Selhurst Park is one of the few grounds that doesn't resemble a morgue.

Aye, this.

Twice, play off semi final 2004 (Before HF were formed) and last season (After HF were formed)

Both decent enough atmosphere's although the play off one was the better.

Nothing amazing but better than most.

Last season we totally out sung them, I was there.

They should be on general sale now but the website is only letting me buy one. Selhurst Park is bad enough with a mate but I damned if I'm doing it solo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back