Croydon cat killer unmasked after three year investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

So with all the animal experts & the Police involved, it took the useless gimps 3 years to work this out :) Incredible.

:lol: does seem ridiculous like.
"Some cats have died, seems suspicious"
"Why's that?"
"Well they've got puncture wounds like they've been attacked by some sharp implement"
"Or maybe a tooth"
"They've also been savaged and mutilated"
"What, like foxes do?"
"Yes"
"Well you're right then, sounds very suspicious, let's waste 3 years checking copious amounts of CCTV until we can explain it"

:lol: does seem ridiculous like.
"Some cats have died, seems suspicious"
"Why's that?"
"Well they've got puncture wounds like they've been attacked by some sharp implement"
"Or maybe a tooth"
"They've also been savaged and mutilated"
"What, like foxes do?"
"Yes"
"Well you're right then, sounds very suspicious, let's waste 3 years checking copious amounts of CCTV until we can explain it"

:)

Its widely believed among the Alien/UFO community that Aliens are responsible for most of the unexplanied animal mutilations in the UK. This is definately the work of Aliens but this is the most stupid cover story I've heard. Well unless they are Alien Foxes from outta space.

Its widely believed among the Alien/UFO community that Aliens are responsible for most of the unexplanied animal mutilations in the UK. This is definately the work of Aliens but this is the most stupid cover story I've heard. Well unless they are Alien Foxes from outta space.
Why do the aliens mutilate the animals but not humans, or is that another cover up?

I'm actually surprised, simply going by the fact that I live next to a dene and see foxes on a regular basis - and it's great to see them run. I took in a stray cat who used to square up to them, and although it used to panic me the fox used to look bored and walk off.

Yeah, the general opinion is that a fox won't attack a potential threat unless it's very, very hungry. There's a fox knocking about near me but he just seems to strut about obliviously. Then again, I am living in middle class chicken owner land.

Police were investigating along side the RSPCA and a local pet charity from down there. The local charity say there is evidence of human involvement, and that they have expert opinion to back that up. Police have released this statement without consulting the local charity they were working with. Just the police washing their hands of it. They don't want to spend time or resources on it. Still a loon out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back