Croydon cat killer unmasked after three year investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

I drove through Thornton Heath area of Croydon about 4am a couple of weeks ago, picking daughters boyfriend up. Never seen so many urban foxes, one every few hundred yards tbh.

I was walking up The Cedars last year, late on, and encountered a fox tipping over a wheelie Bin, I dunno who was the most surprised, I know I almost shat myself lol

I drove through Thornton Heath area of Croydon about 4am a couple of weeks ago, picking daughters boyfriend up. Never seen so many urban foxes, one every few hundred yards tbh.
See them everywhere down there and they're surprisingly smart. I once watched a group of them do a coordinated "search" for something, probably food, it seemed as if the biggest one was telling them to go in different directions. They all met back at the starting point and went off in a group again.

A mate and I sat on our doorstep watching them for 10 minutes amazed at how coordinated they were.

I'm actually surprised, simply going by the fact that I live next to a dene and see foxes on a regular basis - and it's great to see them run. I took in a stray cat who used to square up to them, and although it used to panic me the fox used to look bored and walk off.

I dont believe its foxes its more likely Aliens.

If it was foxes this wouldnt have been a mystery as it would be clear in a post mortem that it was a fox due to teeth marks etc.

Foxes have been around for donkeys years and a very lot of them and so have cats, why is this happening all of a sudden? Is it because there is more foxes now? I'm not convinced at all that it was foxes.

This news story is bullshit! Its The Aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back