Croydon cat killer unmasked after three year investigation

Police were investigating along side the RSPCA and a local pet charity from down there. The local charity say there is evidence of human involvement, and that they have expert opinion to back that up. Police have released this statement without consulting the local charity they were working with. Just the police washing their hands of it. They don't want to spend time or resources on it. Still a loon out.
My opinion entirely.

No doubt it’s a Rogue Fox.

Normally a fox would only take a single weak or unprotected lamb, but on one occasion only I had problems with a rogue fox which came every night and killed lots of lambs, apparently for killings sake.

So I tied a weakly lamb to a post and laid in wait one night with a spotlight and a rifle.
Never had a problem after that.

See them everywhere down there and they're surprisingly smart. I once watched a group of them do a coordinated "search" for something, probably food, it seemed as if the biggest one was telling them to go in different directions. They all met back at the starting point and went off in a group again.

A mate and I sat on our doorstep watching them for 10 minutes amazed at how coordinated they were.

Like our defence.

No doubt it’s a Rogue Fox.

Normally a fox would only take a single weak or unprotected lamb, but on one occasion only I had problems with a rogue fox which came every night and killed lots of lambs, apparently for killings sake.

So I tied a weakly lamb to a post and laid in wait one night with a spotlight and a rifle.
Never had a problem after that.

Ravens cause a few issues as well.

Last edited:
Police were investigating along side the RSPCA and a local pet charity from down there. The local charity say there is evidence of human involvement, and that they have expert opinion to back that up. Police have released this statement without consulting the local charity they were working with. Just the police washing their hands of it. They don't want to spend time or resources on it. Still a loon out.
Local pet charities aren't always the most rational when it comes to pets.

Yeah, the general opinion is that a fox won't attack a potential threat unless it's very, very hungry. There's a fox knocking about near me but he just seems to strut about obliviously. Then again, I am living in middle class chicken owner land.
Correct fox's are not doing the cats in.

you would think this has been happening for years, i dont believe it if im honest
You're right not to believe this one, fox's ffs yeah right as if.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do the aliens mutilate the animals but not humans, or is that another cover up?
They arnt meant to be doing this to cats so its a bit weird to me tbf. They tend to stick to cattle like sheep, cows etc or horses, all this cat killer thing is strange but to come out and say its fox's is ridiculous. I've never heard of humans getting mutilated by Aliens but that doesn't mean it doesent happen.

Fox > Cat > Mouse. That's the way of nature.

Key: > = knacks.
So there is a serial killer fox on the loose or have all fox's just gone mad and have all of a sudden gained a massive emotion to mutilate cats.

They arnt meant to be doing this to cats so its a bit weird to me tbf. They tend to stick to cattle like sheep, cows etc or horses, all this cat killer thing is strange but to come out and say its fox's is ridiculous. I've never heard of humans getting mutilated by Aliens but that doesn't mean it doesent happen.

So there is a serial killer fox on the loose or have all fox's just gone mad and have all of a sudden gained a massive emotion to mutilate cats.

Easy way to save the polis money by declaring the crimes solved. Not saying that's the case though.

about there is no cctv evidence of supposedly 3 or 4 incidents with a fox caught with a cats head in its moutth
Can you rephrase that to English please marra.

I'm speculating that it would be an easy way for them to "solve" the crimes with no provable comebacks if they wished to stop allocating resources to a wild goose chase. They might actually believe that foxes are responsible.
Finally, the investigation had a working theory. Police said the theory was solidified by expert opinion, including a New Scientist article about how wildlife was known to scavenge on roadkill, “often removing the heads and tails of dead animals”.

Yep already know this but it doesn't explain what's happened to 'those' cats.

Finally, the investigation had a working theory. Police said the theory was solidified by expert opinion, including a New Scientist article about how wildlife was known to scavenge on roadkill, “often removing the heads and tails of dead animals”.

The reading suggests the cats were killed by vehicles then dismembered/transported by the local Reynards.

Sorr

sorry mate, swap about for i bet

Back