Craft Beer

I genuinely couldn't drink it, made me feel sick. :lol: I'm struggling quite a lot with NEPAs since my sense of taste and smell came back, they don't taste the same. There's a hop I can't quite put my finger on that is overpowering and I find it undrinkable, it tastes vile to me. That plus the thin mouthfeel was enough to go down the drain.

Bummer. Last one I poured away was a sour, I just don't bother with them any more. Struggled with a couple of the new supermarket stouts as well. Not that they're bad beers, I should have known better and not bought the almond one for example.

I look forward to the day when some bearded top knot bloke produces actual shit in a can fused with actual piss and gives it an ironic title and people lap it up.

They already have varieties of this or something like it, less the ironic titles. You'll find cooking lager like carling and fosters readily available in most off licenses and supermarkets.
That didn't take long.

Love paying £6 for a third of a limited-run imperial stout like. It's those kind of places that the Carling and Fosters drinkers stay away from, as they can't get pissed for £20. A higher class establishment with no lager-drinking scratters. Bliss.

aka, a bore fest.
No wonder you are crack free if you frequent these places.

I don’t find it boring at all mate. It’s good crack. Try it, you might find a taste for it.

Gotta be better than sinking tins of Carling.

I have been in Brewdog, it was like another layer of hell.
I have never had a can of Carling as far as I can remember.

Back