Buxton Storm Shadow - 8.5%
Kinder Yoga - 11%
Bourbon VBM - 12.5%
NorseStar Northern Monk - 9%
Zia Tiramisu Pastry Stout - 9.2%
Vocation Mole Poblano Stout - 11.5%
Brew York Brownie Points - 7.5%

& a canny few more
Drank the VBM yet? Possibly the finest drink I’ve ever had!
The new batch of craft beers this week from Tesco and Morrisons are the best there has ever been in the mainstream shops. DDH DIPAs and NEIPAs arl owa. 4 for a tenner in Morrisons is ridiculous value, god knows how anyone is making any money from that.
Nobody will be making money, they’re just destroying independent businesses...good ol supermarkets.

Last edited:

Nobody will be making money, they’re just destroying independent businesses...good ol supermarkets.
Always going to be the case though, matter of time. Plus side had to be that'll introduce a lot of people to beer they've probably never even heard of before, never mind tasted. If they get the bug they'll spend money on beers in craft beer places and breweries.

Not yet. I’ve got a fridge full of stouty goodness & haven’t got a plan to drink them yet. I’m doing a Zoom rum tasting night next Friday, night have one or two after.

The new batch of craft beers this week from Tesco and Morrisons are the best there has ever been in the mainstream shops. DDH DIPAs and NEIPAs arl owa. 4 for a tenner in Morrisons is ridiculous value, god knows how anyone is making any money from that.
Fuckers don't have them up here (Glasgow ). If anything they seem to be stocking less and less of late.

Magic Rock what are the odds? DDH DIPA
Vocation x Sure shot 15 mile round trip DIPA North Brewing Green curve Kviek IPA all purchased from tesco tonight. Supermarket beers 😳

Especially the ol' snooker or golf matey.

Should be on when you go.
Just opened this now. Got two cans last week. Scrumptious.

I just need to make sure I don’t fall into the rabbit hole if I’ve drank one, I'm going to sit up & get mortal & drink loads of cans & watch music videos on YouTube until 4am.
However, think I’ll smash this one in next & try to get to bed by 9 so I’m fresh for the mentalness of the bairns at 6am tomorrow

Last edited:
Just opened this now. Got two cans last week. Scrumptious.

I just need to make sure I don’t fall into the rabbit hole if I’ve drank one, I'm going to sit up & get mortal & drink loads of cans & watch music videos on YouTube until 4am.
Do it.

Back