Craft Beer

Might have been said / asked but anyone tried that ‘the little shop’ on HSW? Noticed a few decent ones on their site.

also just swigged a juice Forsyth by brewYork from morrisons. Very nice fruity ale at 5%.

I just looked at the Facebook page I'm not on Instagram but il check them out haven't got much on coming up at all so may have a visit, was just going to as about the take away cans if you can drink them when you are actually in the place

Yeah you can. I'd say at least as many sup the cans as they do from the taps.
Might have been said / asked but anyone tried that ‘the little shop’ on HSW? Noticed a few decent ones on their site.

also just swigged a juice Forsyth by brewYork from morrisons. Very nice fruity ale at 5%.

Yep. Cracking little place. Some find it a tad pricey but get some rare stuff in.

Aye, there's a few "celebs" from brewYork, the one you got is probably my favourite. Prefer their stouts/porters mind. If you like their stuff Blues sells loads of different stuff by them.

Last edited:
Yeah you can. I'd say at least as many sup the cans as they do from the taps.

Yep. Cracking little place. Some find it a tad pricey but get some rare stuff in.

Aye, there's a few "celebs" from brewYork, the one you got is probably my favourite. Prefer their stouts/porters mind. If you like their stuff Blues sells loads of different stuff by them.
I’ll get meself in to both, I was thinking of a trip to rehills but sounds like these two should have me covered.

Was in there when I was home last month. Pretty good selection but it is a tad overpriced.

Just make sure you check the expiry dates on the cans if you're buying something really hoppy like a NEIPA/IPA. They don't keep them refrigerated so if they're more than a month old they're not likely to be very fresh.

Did a crawl round London taprooms and bars on Saturday. Kernel, Brew By Numbers, Beer Merchants (got 50% off so spent a while there :lol:) and The Experiment which had beers from Pressure Drop and Verdant. Had an incredible beer in the last place, all rounded off by a family argument :lol:

Did a crawl round London taprooms and bars on Saturday. Kernel, Brew By Numbers, Beer Merchants (got 50% off so spent a while there :lol:) and The Experiment which had beers from Pressure Drop and Verdant. Had an incredible beer in the last place, all rounded off by a family argument :lol:

Some run that.

Was in the Experiment on Friday. That 8% mango coconut sour with Mikkeller is the most unique beer I've ever had. Was like drinking the thickest smoothie you've ever had, but packed with booze.

Some run that.

Was in the Experiment on Friday. That 8% mango coconut sour with Mikkeller is the most unique beer I've ever had. Was like drinking the thickest smoothie you've ever had, but packed with booze.

That’s the one! Never tasted anything like it either, thought it was great and way too drinkable for something that strong (as we soon found out) :oops:

Back