Craft Beer

Town Mouse is great.

@Longy Little Shop has a few Pohjala stouts fresh in, and some Omnipollo on the way. Don't forget the 10% off if you spend over £40
Looking at their website, the stick seems to be pretty static. Loads of stuff from months ago. Either they’re not selling it or buying the same stuff in.

However, always up for an Omnipollo raid. Credit card needed
Before the match, Northern Monk Death Star II, can of San Miguel on the way, Samson at half time.

Had S43s Bigfoot, Puhaste Muda & onto Puhaste Distant Hum now
One last one before bed. Puhaste Dekadents. 11.2% to help me sleep.
Before the match, Northern Monk Death Star II, can of San Miguel on the way, Samson at half time.

Had S43s Bigfoot, Puhaste Muda & onto Puhaste Distant Hum now
One last one before bed. Puhaste Dekadents. 11.2% to help me sleep.

Last edited:
Looking at their website, the stick seems to be pretty static. Loads of stuff from months ago. Either they’re not selling it or buying the same stuff in.

I just sort to see newest first. They've been quiet for a while. Probably make more money off the coffee and doughnuts. And the pizzas Joe makes in the Isis....

But they're dead canny and do get some canny beer in, just a bit erratic.

Vaux doing a tap takeover at Blues this week (I think). A cherry & coffee incarnation of Black Wave on
Aye, they've got the last keg of VPA 02, which I find delightful. Got an afternooner planned.
I’m the same. Only ever sat in twice. Hard cos it’s not part of a route. So I’m a take outer. Feel like I should get involved with this like.
Taxi and then settle in.

Last edited:
Thought you’d be all owa it already?!
I haven’t seen Les in Vaux for ages for a bit crack. Just checked their socials, and the one going to blues is a one off cask for them, ordinary black wave with a ton of cold brew coffee from Pop Recs going in it. They are doing a full brew of black wave with cherry in it, which I really fancy.

That’s how I read it anyway 😁

Town Mouse is great.

@Longy Little Shop has a few Pohjala stouts fresh in, and some Omnipollo on the way. Don't forget the 10% off if you spend over £40
TM is a great place. I see they've done three collabs to mark their fifth bday. Going to get in next Monday to sample all three and get a can of each too if they're good (I expect they will be going off previous efforts).
Now that sounds interesting
They moved the takeover from Thursday to tonight to kick it off. From reading here I thought it was a coffee and cherry combination but its two different versions of Blackwave. Both good, but I think the coffee is the better of the two. Had a couple more of the VPA 02, my current fave offering of theirs and a wheat effort, Don't Call Me Wit. Double Cross not on yet so will get back down to try that and hopefully get amongst more VPA.

Last edited:
TM is a great place. I see they've done three collabs to mark their fifth bday. Going to get in next Monday to sample all three and get a can of each too if they're good (I expect they will be going off previous efforts).

They moved the takeover from Thursday to tonight to kick it off. From reading here I thought it was a coffee and cherry combination but its two different versions of Blackwave. Both good, but I think the coffee is the better of the two. Had a couple more of the VPA 02, my current fave offering of theirs and a wheat effort, Don't Call Me Wit. Double Cross not on yet so will get back down to try that and hopefully get amongst more VPA.
Coffee & cherry in one beer? :lol:

No.

Last edited:
No.

Just cos some other idiot has done it doesn’t mean it’s a good idea.

Back