Craft Beer

Team Maxim on here, no names, will probably try and get it Listed
He did reply to the Facebook post like :lol:

I know him in real life & think he’s a great lad, but I do get a giggle about the Vaux vs Maxim stuff. I just drink it all then fall asleep places I shouldn’t.
And that is your right. Will Vaux let you do that in their cafe? I think not. It’s a discrace.
All part of constraint & control. I’ve done my own research, you should too.

He did reply to the Facebook post like :lol:

I know him in real life & think he’s a great lad, but I do get a giggle about the Vaux vs Maxim stuff. I just drink it all then fall asleep places I shouldn’t.

All part of constraint & control. I’ve done my own research, you should too.

Never been fussed on Maxim at all, even before new Vaux. Though to be fair the Samson in the SoL is better than the Worthingtons it replaced.

Did a Cult of Oak tasting last night, 8 beers with the weakest being 8.5%…got pissed and added another couple of beers so ended up doing 10. It’s safe to say I’m utterly broken. They’ve done a collab with Alpha Delta, an old school TIPA which is absolutely brilliant!

Think I might pop to Blues tomorrow to get a few xmas treats
RIP bank balance. I deliberately haven’t been in for a while because I’ve got no control. Saying that, I have been to to the Full Circle shop, just because I happened to be there & made an order on Low Cost Beer. I’ve got a right good stash now, I don’t need more beer, but I’m scared of missing out.

RIP bank balance. I deliberately haven’t been in for a while because I’ve got no control. Saying that, I have been to to the Full Circle shop, just because I happened to be there & made an order on Low Cost Beer. I’ve got a right good stash now, I don’t need more beer, but I’m scared of missing out.
:lol: I know that feeling.

Ive just brewed 25L of NZ IPA which I am kegging tomorrow so that will do me for xmas too. Geddurp

I’m going to Tesco to buy some Makesons Stout tonight. Got a couple of mates coming over for the match tomorrow. I’ll want to have a drink, but we’re all out at 7pm for a Christmas party. Nee good drinking for 4hrs before I turn up. So I’m going for the 2.8% gear.

Ive just brewed 25L of NZ IPA which I am kegging tomorrow so that will do me for xmas too. Geddurp
My habits are starting to return to old now where drinking in the house is becoming less. Couldn’t justify brewing 50 pints like

Saying that, I must have about £300-£400 worth of cans knocking about at the minute. I’ll make a dent in the next two weeks like, but need to plan out the impys.

January will see me back to the gym, drinking less, eating healthier & loosing this 2st of tittage I’ve put on in the last 2yrs

I’m going to Tesco to buy some Makesons Stout tonight. Got a couple of mates coming over for the match tomorrow. I’ll want to have a drink, but we’re all out at 7pm for a Christmas party. Nee good drinking for 4hrs before I turn up. So I’m going for the 2.8% gear.

My habits are starting to return to old now where drinking in the house is becoming less. Couldn’t justify brewing 50 pints like

Saying that, I must have about £300-£400 worth of cans knocking about at the minute. I’ll make a dent in the next two weeks like, but need to plan out the impys.

January will see me back to the gym, drinking less, eating healthier & loosing this 2st of tittage I’ve put on in the last 2yrs
Aye thats it. To be fair I give half my homebrew away but every brew I am getting better so I think I might cut batch sizes down and keep it all.

Back