Craft Beer

Spent a good few hours yesterday going through my spreadsheet of London breweries and sussing out which ones have taprooms that you can actually visit. I've pulled those into a Google map to make it easier to see where you can do a few together on a weekend.

Seems there's 103 in the city, and I've been to 47 of them. Hoping up to take that over 50 today, ticking off a few local(ish) ones that I'd not got around to yet. German Kraft in Mayfair, Werewolf in Camden (looks shite to be honest and I'm not even sure it's open), and then Three Sods and Forest Road both by London Fields.

This spreadsheet/planning is probably the saddest thing I've ever done to be honest (apart from post on here thousands of times). :lol: It is creating some great weekends though and taking me to places in the city I'd never otherwise visit.

If anyone wants a link to the map of breweries/taprooms give me a shout, will ping across.
I'll take a link to that map, please!
Well played my friend. Apart from Die Hard. That’s shit.
Reported.

I'll take a link to that map, please!

Reported.
Of course, here we are: All London Brewery Taprooms (Dec 2021) – Google My Maps

If you're as sad as me and want to check them off I can send the spreadsheet too.

Let me know if you clock a brewery that isn't on here that does have a taproom you can visit. I'll have definitely missed a few. I've also included brewpub and a handful of pubs that effectively act as taprooms for microbreweries. The map uses postcodes so some of the exact locations are a bit off too, but fine for the purpose it serves.

I've not included any macrobreweries in here or craft places majority owned by them (Little Creatures, Camden, Fourpure, Brixton etc). Fuck em.

If you're as sad as me and want to check them off I can send the spreadsheet too.

Let me know if you clock a brewery that isn't on here that does have a taproom you can visit. I'll have definitely missed a few. I've also included brewpub and a handful of pubs that effectively act as taprooms for microbreweries. The map uses postcodes so some of the exact locations are a bit off too, but fine for the purpose it serves.

I've not included any macrobreweries in here or craft places majority owned by them (Little Creatures, Camden, Fourpure, Brixton etc). Fuck em.
Nice one. Will have a peruse.

Rehills on Friday and spent more than I intended, out Friday night, match yesterday, fridge fillers in tesco and asda today and now just ordered a mixed box of Vault City sours. And I want the 3 latest s43 stouts. Expensive business this.

Just had a pink lemonade sour it was erm interesting
I like trying a sour now and again but they should only come in small cans so that your tongue isn't stuck to the roof of your mouth by the end :D
Not quite a sour but when the Bull Lane Brewery at the Clarendon was going (made some class beers)
they did a ginger beer, very good but one pint was definitely enough.

Last edited:

6 of us did the bermondsey beer mile on storm arwen weekend.

Thankfully the tap rooms do half & two thirds of pints otherwise I would of still been pickled. I think we got to 16 bars, started at southwark breweryat 11am. 1 wasn't on the list near maltby street market & a bar near the end where we had to have a piss stop before we got to fourpure, which was just about to close when we staggered in at 9pm ish

Wanting to order a mixed box (say 12) of good beers for Christmas, like flavoured stouts/milkshake IPA's. What's best site to look at? Found one with some great looking beers but £30 for 4 Inc delivery doesn't really seem great value for money (yes, I know decent stuff isn't cheap). Preferably able to choose beers myself rather than chosen for me..m

Wanting to order a mixed box (say 12) of good beers for Christmas, like flavoured stouts/milkshake IPA's. What's best site to look at? Found one with some great looking beers but £30 for 4 Inc delivery doesn't really seem great value for money (yes, I know decent stuff isn't cheap). Preferably able to choose beers myself rather than chosen for me..m
I use either Beer Merchants or Indiebeer. For 12 beers you're going to be looking at about 50 quid like.

If local try places like Hop Knocker, Blues, Rehills, Centrale to pop in, if it has to be delivery maybe try

Budget on £4-5 per can, that average should get you a few decent 4-5% pales and a few higher ABV stouts, DIPA's maybe

Wobbly Duck might be good if you’re from the north east. They do free delivery for local drops. Or go to your local bottle shop & ask for help?

Back