Craft Beer

In Fausto on the sea front and they’ve got 2 Vaux kegs and a decent range of Vaux, Full Circle and Play cans. Bit early mind so I’m having a hot chocolate.
The bagels are class in there 😎
Vaux & Isis. Think the Dun Cow is open now? Opposite the Dun Cow is the Little Shop if you want stuff to take away.
Dun Cow is open. I don’t mind the Ivy either, little more rough and ready like.

will be in Vaux before and Isis after.

was in Vaux last night. Wasn’t that fussed on the sour lager they had on. Top Rope brewery or something. The Black IPA was ok though.
Making the pilgrimage to Sunderland for the match tomorrow. Any suggestions for craft beers before & after the game? Was wondering about Vaux & Isis
Oh and if you like fruited sours, grab a can of the Blowing Cherries out of the fridge in Vaux. It’s bloody lovely. They have some lovely Vaux Pales on draft at the minute too.

Last edited:
The bagels are class in there 😎

Dun Cow is open. I don’t mind the Ivy either, little more rough and ready like.

will be in Vaux before and Isis after.

was in Vaux last night. Wasn’t that fussed on the sour lager they had on. Top Rope brewery or something. The Black IPA was ok though.

Oh and if you like fruited sours, grab a can of the Blowing Cherries out of the fridge in Vaux. It’s bloody lovely. They have some lovely Vaux Pales on draft at the minute too.

Ordered a few cans but haven't been to collect them. One of them is the cherry sour, despite me hating cherry flavoured things, apart from actual cherries. The raspberry one was outstanding though, so thought I'd try one. Almost popped in around noon to collect them but was pushed for time.

Having a Founders CBS now. Might do that Bristol Brewery Cinder Toffee stout next then go to bed. Not feeling owa clever & trying to self medicate & not go to bed before 7 bells.
Having a Founders CBS now. Might do that Bristol Brewery Cinder Toffee stout next then go to bed. Not feeling owa clever & trying to self medicate & not go to bed before 7 bells.
Ended up doing the Bristol Brewery, the Love Lane imperial stout, now onto a Norse Star II. Keep finding them all owa after I bought the shelf at £1.50 a pop. Then I’m going to bed. Watching the Clash on YouTube now

Last edited:
Just plugged my beer fridge in. Had it months but finally moving back home next weekend.

I like my stouts cool, but need to plan what I’m drinking to get them out & warm up a bit first, as they’ll be too cold direct from the fridge. However, it looks cool as fuck :cool:

Just plugged my beer fridge in. Had it months but finally moving back home next weekend.

I like my stouts cool, but need to plan what I’m drinking to get them out & warm up a bit first, as they’ll be too cold direct from the fridge. However, it looks cool as fuck :cool:

Nice that. 15% off anarl currently.

Anyone after beer deals?

Pressure Drop have 25% off everything until midday today
Pillars 20%
Exale 25%

I can dig out any of the codes if people are interested.

Nice one will look at pressure drop.

S43 have some good deals as well.
Anyone after beer deals?

Pressure Drop have 25% off everything until midday today
Pillars 20%
Exale 25%

I can dig out any of the codes if people are interested.

Do you have the password for pressure drop. I've signed up for the email but nothing come through yet

Last edited:

Back