Craft Beer

Vocation’s got a new 10% chocolate & chilli stout out.

Today’s Blues purchases.

Tartus Piasa Breakfast Stout - 8.2%
Tartus Witch Gingerbread Double Porter - 8%
Tartus Abaddon Russian Imperial Stout - 17%
New Bristol Brewery Espresso Martini Cinder Toffee Stout - 7%
Vocation Honeycomb Chocolate Stout - 7%
Brew York - Nightmare of Brew York 2021 - Peanut, Pecan, Maple & Vanilla Imperial Milk Stout - 9.8%

I’ve got a reet collection on the go at the minute.
Just finishing if the last of the three Tartus’

Good stuff. Prefer Omnipollo, but they’re also always sweet. These are nearer traditional stouts
Just finishing if the last of the three Tartus’

Good stuff. Prefer Omnipollo, but they’re also always sweet. These are nearer traditional stouts
Death Star II in Tesco (Gateshead). f***ing great. £5 for a 12%er
Death Star II in Tesco (Gateshead). f***ing great. £5 for a 12%er
Doing another. I’ll be off me breasts
Doing another. I’ll be off me breasts
Fell akip halfway through the second. Thought about drinking it when I got up this morning with the bairn, but that’s just silly isn’t it. Unfortunately had to pour it out. I’m going back to buy more like.

Death Star II - recommended

Last edited:
Dusty Miller by Overtone is up there with my favourite stout. Just seen they have got another couple coming out. Coconut Froth (9%) & Maple Nutter (12%). They sound delightful
Is there an online shop that stocks a decent range of craft beer? My local shop & taproom has temporarily closed
Wee Beer Shop
Leftfield Beer
Wobbly Duck
House of Trembling Madness

House of Trembling Madness probably has the biggest selection

Last edited:
Dusty Miller by Overtone is up there with my favourite stout. Just seen they have got another couple coming out. Coconut Froth (9%) & Maple Nutter (12%). They sound delightful

Wee Beer Shop
Leftfield Beer
Wobbly Duck
House of Trembling Madness

House of Trembling Madness probably has the biggest selection
I’d add Hoptimism, RAD, Beer Gonzo, A Hoppy Place and Bottle & Book to that list, all have very good selections (some are better suited to certain styles, I.e. Gonzo for lambics and Bottle & Books for big stouts).

Last edited:
I’d add Hoptimism, RAD, Beer Gonzo, A Hoppy Place and Bottle & Book to that list, all have very good selections (some are better suited to certain styles, I.e. Gonzo for lambics and Bottle & Books for big stouts).
Fuck. I forgot your place :lol:

Is there an online shop that stocks a decent range of craft beer? My local shop & taproom has temporarily closed
@DoctorMick will sort you reet out

Yes. (North/east) Any suggestions?

:lol: Which is your place? Always happy to support a MLFs business
Bloodygoodbrews.co.uk but the stock integration is fucked so loads of new stuff isn’t on and loads of the stuff on there is sold out. I really need to take the site down but it’s taking our advent calendar sales.

Bloodygoodbrews.co.uk but the stock integration is fucked so loads of new stuff isn’t on and loads of the stuff on there is sold out. I really need to take the site down but it’s taking our advent calendar sales.
I know a couple of people who do decent e-commerce sites if you want details to get it sorted / redone

Back