Coventry - plane if relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.

www.airads.co.uk/aerial-advertising-products.aspx

Entry Package
Competitively priced and ideal for short, attention-catching announcements and personal messages. This is flown using our standard composite, five feet high red or black letter display. Up to 32 characters (including spaces) and is included in the £425+VAT hourly display charge.

These guys have done a few footy matches recently. Just picked them off google. Not as expensive as i first thought.
All messages within 32 letters! Competition starts now.
:-D

Id chip in. Never forget, never forgive.

How can people expect you to forget?

I was living in Mansfield, at the time, and saw nearly every game.

For the Bristol City home match I couldn't get any of the lads interested 'cos we looked doomed. I hitched up and managed to jump a City coach, after the game, that dropped me a the Mansfield exit on the M1. I walked home which took me nearly 2 hours.

After we'd got a result the other lads bucked up and we were there for the incredible Boro and West Brom games. We saw every match after that and were at Everton that night. Five of us had driven up in a knackered old mini.

Jimmy Hill was never out of the papers, in those days, and was always talking about honesty in the game. After he'd cheated, and Coventry censured, he proclaimed that he'd fight it and take it to the highest courts.

He didn't, he slunk off grinning and knowing he'd got away with cheating.

He then made a career out of pontificating about the game.

Rot slowly and painfully in everlasting hell you cheating lowlife :neutral:

Forget, ffs, what are some of these people on?

£20 from me ........ pm whoever's sorting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone set up a donation site so we can set this up? :lol:

Half of them are claiming it never happened and are blaming the police :)lol:), the other half are claiming it did happen and are celebrating it/telling us to move on.

Go bust you cunts.

And here we have the Banner Wording Winner :-D

How can people expect you to forget?

I was living in Mansfield, at the time, and saw nearly every game.

For the Bristol City home match I couldn't get any of the lads interested 'cos we looked doomed. I hitched up and managed to jump a City coach, after the game, that dropped me a the Mansfield exit on the M1. I walked home which took me nearly 2 hours.

After we'd got a result the other lads bucked up and we were there for the incredible Boro and West Brom games. We saw every match after that and were at Everton that night. Five of us had driven up in a knackered old mini.

Jimmy Hill was never out of the papers, in those days, and was always talking about honesty in the game. After he'd cheated, and Coventry censured, he proclaimed that he'd fight it and take it to the highest courts.

He didn't, he slunk off grinning and knowing he'd got away with cheating.

He then made a career out of pontificating about the game.

Rot slowly and painfully in everlasting hell you cheating lowlife :neutral:

Forget, ffs, what are some of these people on?

£20 from me ........ pm whoever's sorting it.

if that is not tongue in cheek then you need therapy riv.

if that is not tongue in cheek then you need therapy riv.

It's not and I don't.

I simply don't like hypocrites, it's my big 'thing', and Jimmy Hill is the worst.

For a cheat to have made a career of pontificating to the nation is sickening.

I'm not here grinding my teeth, Harry, just happily watching the demise of Coventry City.
If Hill deserves to rot in hell then he will, I don't make the rules ;)

Bollocks to that. Some save their champgane for maggie, i save it for him

It's a bit pathetic but whatever gets you through the day.

It's not and I don't.

I simply don't like hypocrites, it's my big 'thing', and Jimmy Hill is the worst.

For a cheat to have made a career of pontificating to the nation is sickening.

I'm not here grinding my teeth, Harry, just happily watching the demise of Coventry City.
If Hill deserves to rot in hell then he will, I don't make the rules ;)

We are all hypocrites. It's just about what degree.

I know it's a bit knock about fun and i won't shed a tear when jimmy meets his maker but it was 36 years ago and we were in the bottom three.

I know it's a bit knock about fun and i won't shed a tear when jimmy meets his maker but it was 36 years ago and we were in the bottom three.

I don't know how these things work Harry, what's the time limit for being pissed off?

I'd like to see you prove that logically.

But even if we are, then yes there is the matter of degree and there is a massive difference between people who try their conscious best not to be hypocritical and those who revel in it and rub other people's faces in it, as Chinny pontificating on honesty obviously did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back