Coventry - plane if relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.

wq0pco

Midfield
The 2 threads re Coventry are very long but has someone suggested getting a plane flying over their ground with a "message" on it? Brilliant idea :-D:-D:-D

Having read their forum my hatred of them has gone up immeasurably. I don't want them just to get relegated; I want them to go out of business.

I suggest anyone who has any shred of sympathy for that set of c*nts, takes a look at their forum.

SISU are doing a fantastic job running them into oblivion!!!

The 2 threads re Coventry are very long but has someone suggested getting a plane flying over their ground with a "message" on it? Brilliant idea :-D:-D:-D

Having read their forum my hatred of them has gone up immeasurably. I don't want them just to get relegated; I want them to go out of business.

I suggest anyone who has any shred of sympathy for that set of c*nts, takes a look at their forum.

i'll chip in £20 on behalf of my grandfather

its basically the opposite of the thread on here, them defending it etc..

not for me like but horses for courses and all that

wq0pco said:

Drop a bomb on the *****

Anyone know how much this type of thing costs?

I would certainly chip in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back