Coventry - plane if relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 2 threads re Coventry are very long but has someone suggested getting a plane flying over their ground with a "message" on it? Brilliant idea :-D:-D:-D

Having read their forum my hatred of them has gone up immeasurably. I don't want them just to get relegated; I want them to go out of business.

I suggest anyone who has any shred of sympathy for that set of c*nts, takes a look at their forum.

SISU are doing a fantastic job running them into oblivion!!!

Forgive and forget FFS. It happened 36 years ago.

Would it be possible to have a picture of Hill shitting himself and his skid marked pants spelling the message out, just represent that horrific brown & white away strip they had :)

Half of them are claiming it never happened and are blaming the police :)lol:), the other half are claiming it did happen and are celebrating it/telling us to move on.

Go bust you cunts.

Half of them are claiming it never happened and are blaming the police :)lol:), the other half are claiming it did happen and are celebrating it/telling us to move on.

Go bust you cunts.

Well said that man.
Ive got this years long service pay on Hill cashing in his chips, time to buy the farm chin boy!!!

I must be in a minority of one, but I think it will make us look like sad parochial *****. I will laugh if/when they go down, even more so if Bristol join them, but a plane...haway man.

I must be in a minority of one, but I think it will make us look like sad parochial *****. I will laugh if/when they go down, even more so if Bristol join them, but a plane...haway man.

Divvent fret man, just sit back, relax and enjoy that plane safe in the knowledge that karma is a bitch!!! :)

C'mon people, there can never be a better time to show how big hearted, forgiving, and true sporting people the Sunderland supporters are. Live and let live, forgive and forget, move on and up. Why can't we work out our differences? Why can't we work things out? Why can't we all just get along?

This is no time to be kicking a club when they are down, gloating like spoilt children at Christmas, c'mon show them that we truly are the best supporters in the land, with big pockets and long memories and pay for two fuckin planes, yeah two of them constantly circling the fuckin city, droppin confetti and buzzin the ground and let them know if that chinny **** or anyone who has anything to do with that shitty little skyblue club cheats us like that again we'll bomb the bastads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back