Cov Away

It's just a myth that will become legend to some. A bit like when Jimmy Hill was stood near our fans down Fulham and he was nearly murdered by 10,000 screamimg Mackems.

Truth is there was just a bit of chanting ;)

We did chase him up Wembley Way in the milk cup final, '92 mind. He nearly shit himself but I don't think anyone actually had any intention of catching up with him. It was just a bit of a laugh... To us, anyway. Not sure he shared the joke. 😁

Potentially daft scenario, want to go to this game but going on holiday straight after, flight from Brum airport at 4pm.

Will need to go straight to the airport from St Andrews in a taxi or by train, any idea of what I can do with my suitcase for the match? Only hand luggage so am I likely to be allowed into the ground with it?
Give it to O'Nien, he's that good he can run 90 minutes with a suitcase in each hand.

Potentially daft scenario, want to go to this game but going on holiday straight after, flight from Brum airport at 4pm.

Will need to go straight to the airport from St Andrews in a taxi or by train, any idea of what I can do with my suitcase for the match? Only hand luggage so am I likely to be allowed into the ground with it?
CONSETT AFC HAVE AN FA VASE QF GAME AT ATHERSTONE TOWN FC ( near Coventry) on SATURDAY 29th.
ANYONE DOWN FOR THE WEEKEND TO WATCH SAFC SHOULD TRY AND GET ALONG TO THIS ONE.
I’m sure CONSETT AFC would appreciate any support.

I’m a Cov fan that lives in Cov, would be interested to know why you hate us so much?
Where do we start?

just take a read of this ...

Back