Cov Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a train back booked for half 2 from new st. is that makeable if i walk fast and get out quickly?

New Street from St Andrews is minutes by 12 Taxi/Car and about 15m by train on a normal day. The match wont finish til 2:00pm (prob about 10 past 2) so you'll be pushing it

New Street from St Andrews is minutes by 12 Taxi/Car and about 15m by train on a normal day. The match wont finish til 2:00pm (prob about 10 past 2) so you'll be pushing it
Have you included the Jimmy quotient for delayed kick off in your timings?

Train down Saturday with the 10year at our ends what to do when we get there. Is it a Safe areawalking about on an evening down there? Or best just having food and an early night at premier inn?

Train down Saturday with the 10year at our ends what to do when we get there. Is it a Safe areawalking about on an evening down there? Or best just having food and an early night at premier inn?
Birmingham is like any other City. Shouldn't be a problem but you can come across idiots.

the area around St Andrews is shithole like. Premier Inn tends to have a pub attached, so I'd grab some scran, and back to room for 9:00pm for Quest Highlights and MOTD @ 10:30

Just hope the knuckle draggers stay away. Could do without the keyboard warriors starting shite again and starting trouble where it is the genuine supporters are left to suffer.
Tbf, our support is great.
We never cause bother and travel in 1000's.
We are a huge club with some idiotic keyboard warriors, which a sizable minority of your fans then think gives you good reason to be absolute twats when we play you.

And yours acted up, just saying.

Dont act like the sun's shines because it doesn't mate... You had alot of bellends giving it loads last year too.

I know you think the earth revolves around Sunderland and you're a club full of angel supporters, the reality and the opinion of almost every one else differs.

Enjoy your trip to St Andrews, here's hoping we send you home crying about another year in league 1.

Always remember, you sit below a team with no ground, no money with small attendances.

You've nowt to shout about

Cheers
That's bollocks mate
We had a few wankers on the Internet who posted some absolute shite.
Your fans then treat every single Sunderland fan as if they were one of those keyboard warriors.
Our support is tremendous and doesn't cause any bother.
Both times we played you last season it was your lot bieng utter bellends.
The most backward fans at the sol ever, and I wouldn't think any sensible rational cov fan would argue against that.
Will be impressive to sell out given early ko meaning no trains from NE.

Coming from the south I could get a train Sunday but decided to drive up Saturday and have a night out.
Saying that we sold 5k last season for a 12 kick off (on sat though iirc)
Top support

Last edited:
Tbf, our support is great.
We never cause bother and travel in 1000's.
We are a huge club with some idiotic keyboard warriors, which a sizable minority of your fans then think gives you good reason to be absolute twats when we play you.
You have your idiots. We have our idiots. There is not a lot we can do about it. For the size of your support you don't have as many idiots as the majority of clubs.

Some very pleasant areas of Birmingham. There is one strip where all the drinkers go (can't remember the name) but it is easy to find your way around the pleasant areas. I'll try to post some suggestions when I get home.
Some very pleasant areas of Birmingham. There is one strip where all the drinkers go (can't remember the name) but it is easy to find your way around the pleasant areas. I'll try to post some suggestions when I get home.
Just remembered. Broad Street is not pleasant when you have a youngster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back