Cov Away

Potentially daft scenario, want to go to this game but going on holiday straight after, flight from Brum airport at 4pm.

Will need to go straight to the airport from St Andrews in a taxi or by train, any idea of what I can do with my suitcase for the match? Only hand luggage so am I likely to be allowed into the ground with it?

Check the latest post on this thread

Our manager has a great eye for a player. How many teams could lose a good player like Willis but replace him with someone better? Our only weakness is not having a player who is constantly putting the ball in the net. We are even totally clear on points won after going behind in a game. Most other seasons they would have been mainly defeats. Even the game at Portsmouth earlier in the season was unusual. 3-1 down, down to 10 men we made it 3-2. We then went down to 9 men. We then made it 3-3.

We are nothing special. But for Division three we are doing OK.

Who is this better defender that replaced Willis? Can’t be mcfadzean

And yours acted up, just saying.

Dont act like the sun's shines because it doesn't mate... You had alot of bellends giving it loads last year too.

I know you think the earth revolves around Sunderland and you're a club full of angel supporters, the reality and the opinion of almost every one else differs.

Enjoy your trip to St Andrews, here's hoping we send you home crying about another year in league 1.

Always remember, you sit below a team with no ground, no money with small attendances.

You've nowt to shout about

Cheers
😀😀😀😀

Dont act like the sun's shines because it doesn't mate... You had alot of bellends giving it loads last year too.

I know you think the earth revolves around Sunderland and you're a club full of angel supporters, the reality and the opinion of almost every one else differs.

Enjoy your trip to St Andrews, here's hoping we send you home crying about another year in league 1.

Always remember, you sit below a team with no ground, no money with small attendances.

Cheers
Christ you wailing fanny

Cheers

Lovely teeth.

Cheers
Jimmy Hill was like your supporters, total and utter arseholes, hope this helps.

Cheers
Aye just like your “firm” who thought they would go into the Wheatsheaf last season and cause mayhem against a pub full of shirts.
What a shock they got.

Cheers

Play Us [@] Stadium [in] Birmingham? :lol:

Cheers
Love you

Cheers
😭😭😭😭
:lol::lol::lol:

Cheers

Maasssive club yowz loik, cheating #####

Cheers

:lol: You ok hun? x

Can I suggest we just talk about the footie match. Sunderland are in cracking form and Coventry are in cracking form. Let's hope it's a cracking game (though either side will be happy if it's rubbish, as long as they win, or at least don't lose). As i'm a 'guest' on this forum I think it's interesting to get another perspective on getting other fans' points of view, without throwing unnecessary insults about.
Should be a cracking game, we both have a tough game to play before we meet though. Interested in how you lot play as I’ve not really seen yous play if you could shed some light?

Should be a cracking game, we both have a tough game to play before we meet though. Interested in how you lot play as I’ve not really seen yous play if you could shed some light?

GK plays short, 3 at the back with wingbacks. Keep the ball and look for openings. More than enough players that aren't scared to run at players.

Your keys to victory are to close down our centre backs straight away (they flap under pressure) and don't let our wingbacks run at you either.

Back