Couples who don’t have kids.

I’ve got zero interest in ferrying a kid around of a weekend to dance classes/football matches/other kids birthday parties when I could be going to gigs/away games.

There’s also nothing on this planet more boring than people thinking their kids count as a personality.
No one has until they have kids. No one I know anyway. Once you do you take great pleasure in the achievements of your offspring. Watching them laugh, play, try, fail and succeed. It’s a pleasure not a chore.

By the way, do you think no one in the away end or at a gig has kids? 😂🤦‍♂️A few seem to think life as you know it ends when you breed. You just do the things you used to do a little less often. I’ve found I enjoy them more because they are a treat and looked forward too rather than part and parcel of every day life.

No one has until they have kids. No one I know anyway. Once you do you take great pleasure in the achievements of your offspring. Watching them laugh, play, try, fail and succeed. It’s a pleasure not a chore.

By the way, do you think no one in the away end or at a gig has kids? 😂🤦‍♂️A few seem to think life as you know it ends when you breed. You just do the things you used to do a little less often. I’ve found I enjoy them more because they are a treat and looked forward too rather than part and parcel of every day life.

That’s fair play mate, if you’ve got an actual desire to have kids, enjoy it and them.

The OP is one of those, and I’ve been out for dinner with couples and experienced this, who can’t wrap their head around people not being interested in it.

That’s fair play mate, if you’ve got an actual desire to have kids, enjoy it and them.

The OP is one of those, and I’ve been out for dinner with couples and experienced this, who can’t wrap their head around people not being interested in it.
I was the same mate. Id rather have jumped a flight to Switzerland to a euthanasia clinic than faced B&Q on a Sunday and the whacky warehouse.

I was the same mate. Id rather have jumped a flight to Switzerland to a euthanasia clinic than faced B&Q on a Sunday and the whacky warehouse.

I get that people change, but I’m 36 now, I think if the urge to do it was going to materialise it would have by now, my and the Mrs have everything we need, she’d certainly have no issue telling me if she didn’t :).

Very happily married for 8 years now, yet kids are the last thing either of us want, I really couldn't think of anything worse.. It must be hell, haha...
We got 2 amazing young nieces and a baby nephew whom I love to bits, but I definitely don't want any kids of my own... No thanks...

I think that attitude comes from watching your mates have them. I’ve seen both sides. Lads who were out doing stuff, not just drinking either, just completely lose their sense of self as soon as kids came along. Some could argue that they’ve re-prioritised which is fair enough but they don’t seem happy when I’ve spoken to them.

By contrast I’ve also mates who are similar to what Lambchops has described in this thread. Tends to be lads who are able to actually talk to their missus, and come to a mutual understanding.

I’m not on a first date no. I’m unsure if I’d like to be in a relationship with her yet and she would end up infatuated once she’s seen and been brewed up for By ‘the brewmaster’

Imagine if she walked in to you brewing up and you gave her,' howld on I've a pot of panak on the go' - be dripping like a fucked fridge mate

Back