Couples who don’t have kids.

If your childs actual aunt is a bitch, yet the woman two doors down always has time for your kid, then that's their aunt...you cannot class people by closeness of genetics, only by the love they give.
You can choose friends, but you can't choose family. (exceptions around adoption and step families)

Someones kids meaning anything to me is really the same as expecting my wifes friends to mean anything to me because they're friends of my wife. Reality is some become friends, some are acquaintances and others I don't like. Same might happen with the children at some point. Most likely just acquaintances at some point.

It was what we had to call them. It definitely still happens in some schools.
Never heard it before mate.

My nephews and nieces get threatened with me which I don’t like at all”shall I ring your uncle Adam ??!”

If you can’t control your kid that’s your problem,don’t have them frightened of me.
Same kids are more or less champion in my care but as soon as they clap eyes on their daft mam or dad my good work goes out the window .

My nephews and nieces get threatened with me which I don’t like at all”shall I ring your uncle Adam ??!”

If you can’t control your kid that’s your problem,don’t have them frightened of me.
Same kids are more or less champion in my care but as soon as they clap eyes on their daft mam or dad my good work goes out the window .
It's probably a pit yacker thing mate. You're a townie iirc?

They still do it in Peterlee though seemingly.

Kids will also act up for their parents and be good as gold for someone else though.

Mine are all absolute knackers and would have killed themselves! 😁

They take after me I think.

Good going! I've never tried skiing. A skiing holiday sounds great, except for the actual skiing part as I would end up dead. 😁😁
They're fearless at that age mate. Well until one of them copped a snowball in the mush at point blank

Back