Couples who don’t have kids.

Read post 461 mate which I said at the time which puts it into context, a couple of posts after the one quoted rather than hanging on for dear life of a missed two letter word
That little two letter word marra is the big difference between what you said, and what you apparently meant.
Life's too short for this shit mate.
Group hug?😇

Me and our lass(no) have been together over 40 years, and decided at the outset that we did not want kids. I contracted all over the world, and did not have a stable enough life to bring up kids. I reckon I would have been a shit parent anyhow, so I would not want to inflict that on another human. We have had a fantastic life, trouble free, and comfortable. No dogs, no kids, minimum responsibility. Pure paradise.

Me and our lass(no) have been together over 40 years, and decided at the outset that we did not want kids. I contracted all over the world, and did not have a stable enough life to bring up kids. I reckon I would have been a shit parent anyhow, so I would not want to inflict that on another human. We have had a fantastic life, trouble free, and comfortable. No dogs, no kids, minimum responsibility. Pure paradise.
Yep, kind of like how me and her have chosen to live. She (no) has hinted we should get a dog - knocked that idea on the head.

Yep, kind of like how me and her have chosen to live. She (no) has hinted we should get a dog - knocked that idea on the head.
We walk the neighbours' dogs for our own exercise too, but to have one ourselves would be totally restrictive on our lives. We holiday abroad for long periods, and a dog, (or any other responsibility) is not a fit for that lifestyle.

Last edited:

Back