Couple denied entry to Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done. If you can’t show respect for one another you don’t deserve the same rights.
I once went to shake a Jewish blokes hand at work, he just looked at it and then his wife shooed him off as she bustled past shaking my hand as she went (are Jewish gentlemen not allowed to shake a woman's hand ? :neutral:).

Because they wouldn't shake a hand of the opposite sex.

No handshake, no Swiss citizenship

*my bad, citizenship, not entry.

Oh dear. The problem is if a man and a woman shake hands in Islam, they are agreeing to have sex. It's a common way of prostitutes identifying themselves and many Muslims (not just the nutters) won't shake hands with members of the opposite sex.

Did the people concerned explain this to the Swiss citizenship authorities?

Oh dear. The problem is if a man and a woman shake hands in Islam, they are agreeing to have sex. It's a common way of prostitutes identifying themselves and many Muslims (not just the nutters) won't shake hands with members of the opposite sex.

Switzerland isn’t an Islamic country tbf.

Hopefully the Swiss authorities explained their culture is more important than Islamic culture. If they wish to be in that culture there are many countries that follow it to choose from.

Hopefully the Swiss authorities explained their culture is more important than Islamic culture. If they wish to be in that culture there are many countries that follow it to choose from.

I see your point in that given the context of the situation and this shaking hands was not happening in private, the couple would be fully aware shaking hands would not constitute an agreement to have sex with the officials.

Mind you, if the lass was dressed like this then I can see how there might be a mix up. :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

I see your point in that given the context of the situation and this shaking hands was not happening in private, the couple would be fully aware shaking hands would not constitute an agreement to have sex with the officials.

Mind you, if the lass was dressed like this then I can see how there might be a mix up. :lol:

Logon or register to see this image
Is that a... is that.... what the fuck is that? :lol:

Well are they that thick that the can’t understand things mean different things in different cultures then they’d have been useless members of society.

Why would you want to be a citizen of any county if you dont believe in their values. Its time people stopped pandering to snowflakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back