County Cricket 2023

I’d Google west Australian Bowlers as one of them will be our overseas players or a combination of a few
Funny you should say that keep your eye on Aaron Hardie i doubt he will make the Ashes squad but one of those cricketers I'm sure the Aussie selectors would like to be over here the first half of ghe season.
But if i had a choice it would be Scott Borland for me.

Steve Smith has announced he’s looking to play County Cricket next summer.

I’d love him at Durham, but I imagine the likelihood is that he’ll sign for Surrey.

I’d love him at Durham, but I imagine the likelihood is that he’ll sign for Surrey.

well he's the last of the sandpaper-gate trio we need to finish our stickerbook :lol:

however even if we could afford him i don't think it would help us bowl a side out, might guarantee us unbeaten though, just all draws.

well he's the last of the sandpaper-gate trio we need to finish our stickerbook :lol:

however even if we could afford him i don't think it would help us bowl a side out, might guarantee us unbeaten though, just all draws.

Dinnar like, he’d take loads of wickets up here with his occasional leg spin 🥴

not for me thanks
Yorkshire CCC
@YorkshireCCC
·
1m

Logon or register to see this image
Logon or register to see this image
The Yorkshire County Cricket Club is delighted to announce the signing of New Zealand fast bowler Neil Wagner. The left-arm seamer has signed to play in the opening ten LV= Insurance County Championship games #OneRose

decent signing, bit past his best

That’s 72 points that would be to play for 🤷‍♂️

I know. Dont like players dropping in and out and using us as warm up and glorified nets for a test series

if an overseas players want to come and help the team for a long period and influence our young lads then thats what I want

if an overseas players want to come and help the team for a long period and influence our young lads then thats what I want

So that wouldn’t happen here?

How many games did Sangakkara play for us in his short stint? Yet folk still speak how positive an influence he had at the club.

So that wouldn’t happen here?

How many games did Sangakkara play for us in his short stint? Yet folk still speak how positive an influence he had at the club.

I don't want Smith mate, not going to change my mind. I'd take him for 10+ games obviously

Back