County Cricket 2023

Hope I can get to Scarborough, might have to think of some alternative accommodation mind, there is a great multi day coastal walk I want to do that way so maybe combine the 2

Hope I can get to Scarborough, might have to think of some alternative accommodation mind, there is a great multi day coastal walk I want to do that way so maybe combine the 2

Filey is just down the coast, plenty of places to stay if you like static caravans :lol:

Joking aside, I’m thinking of doing a couple of days and just driving home in-between.

Yeah lets hope he can keep him on the straight and narrow at Sussex he struggled at Kent and Yorkshire.

I dont think hes a bad lad like, maybe just not as fit as he shold be for overseas tests. You have to say looking at him he should have been in the side a few years sooner, really cant unerstand where he has been, he is that good.
Just noticed Farbrace has taken up the role as head coach at Sussex.
Job on there but a great organiser.

strange considering he was DOC at Warwickshire, good bloke mind, probs what they need

Steve Smith eyes county stint ahead of Ashes series

Will be interesting to see which county ends up with him and other Aussie players wanting to get into their Ashes squad
Can see us signing someone like this.
Player gets off the plane.
His first match starts even before he's unpacked his suitcase.
Gets out cheaply in every innings from then on until he's called to join the Test squad.

Durham, getting mugged.

A bit cynical, I hope.

Can see us signing someone like this.
Player gets off the plane.
His first match starts even before he's unpacked his suitcase.
Gets out cheaply in every innings from then on until he's called to join the Test squad.

Durham, getting mugged.

A bit cynical, I hope.

I’d Google west Australian Bowlers as one of them will be our overseas players or a combination of a few

Back