Costco

It might be similar prices but not similar sizes. Humongous isn't the word! I have been once and I have looked on the site for examples and frankly amazed people would buy SIX 900ml bottles of Fairy liquid for £9.79. Our largest bottle of Fairy liquid is 870ml. What would one want with that many huge bottles of Fairy liquid? It would be good if you are in the business of making WW3 nuclear fallout bunkers. You would need that much of such huge things if you are hiding from a nuclear bomb's fallout.
People who run a business selling it on I imagine

A neighbour keeps telling me to go but all they keep saying is I'll get cheap petrol, cheap pizza and random other crap that I didn't know I wanted until I went in 😁
It might be similar prices but not similar sizes. Humongous isn't the word! I have been once and I have looked on the site for examples and frankly amazed people would buy SIX 900ml bottles of Fairy liquid for £9.79. Our largest bottle of Fairy liquid is 870ml. What would one want with that many huge bottles of Fairy liquid? It would be good if you are in the business of making WW3 nuclear fallout bunkers. You would need that much of such huge things if you are hiding from a nuclear bomb's fallout.

Surely if a nuclear bomb fell, the last thing on your mind would be getting the washing up done 🤷‍♀️

People who run a business selling it on I imagine

My lass and her family go and they don't run a business. But I have seen it before. Lots of times.

I see a lot of Asian customers of Pakistani or Indian background doing the same with us. They will buy 12 lettuces and like 10 cucumbers. I was on Picking/Home Shopping once and I saw someone take all the boxes of ASDA Dark Chocolate Mint Thins and there was a full box and a fair few more so he must have bought about 15. I saw a guy who is a regular on Saturday nights walking away with loads of the same bottles of wine last night.

Back