Costco

Casper

Midfield
Been today, after joining at the weekend.

Don't really see the fuss with it, most stuff is similar prices in the supermarket and you don't have to buy 100 of them.

Or am I missing something?

I love the place. Could spend a fortune. It is cheaper in the long run, you couldn’t do a weekly shop there.

edit - 18inch pizza for £9 an all. Superb.

Been today, after joining at the weekend.

Don't really see the fuss with it, most stuff is similar prices in the supermarket and you don't have to buy 100 of them.

Or am I missing something?

I normally (before Covid) save enough on fuel to pay for itself. My wife loves it, I don't really see the benefit.

Their electrical warranties are good though.

Wife has been a member for a few years now , I’m with the op , just can’t see what the fuss is about.

Bought some axle stands a few months ago , proper quality efforts but in reality they were to replace some I’ve had for years but hardly use , micro fibre cloths for cleaning the car are good quality and vfm.
Shouldnt be allowed in for my purchase history if the truth be known.

Few things are good value.. a lot of foodstuffs are cheaper at the supermarket especially the fruit and veg.

Some great deals on cheese.. like a 1kg if good mature chedder for a fiver.. pots of olives decent too.

Levi's for £40 make it worth it for me.. beets deals are poor.

Thing I like is soemtimes you get something you wouldn't see elsewhere but invariably you buy loads of stuff you do t really want

Back