Conspiracy Theory Regards Ross Stewart Injury

we know what happened to his transfer money..it was spent on signing strikers...
the owners made the right decision not payong stewrat loads of money...with his injury record

so was £8mn or £10mn mentioned in the press? You have cited both numbers as "mentioned in the press"
Yeah I'm not saying it was the wrong decision. I'm simply saying had Stewart been totally injury free our owners wouldnf have offered a contract that meant he would stay.

Maybe you need to slow down and actually read what people are saying. You’re going at 110mph again…

£10m fee mentioned in media, which was also broken down as £8m fee with add ons.

This isn’t even the point I was replying too or which you were originally asking though you know that. Off we go moving goal posts again.

You asked where people were getting £10m from. I replied saying “in the media”.
ok..so the £10mn isnt the money the club have recieved for stewart...there is no £10mn?
It may turn into it in future...thats all I was asking...and if the media said £10mn including add ons...then when I say,..where did the £10mn come from..its from people on here...cos the media really said £8mn and maybe £2mn later...but in here the £10mn number is quoted.
Yeah I'm not saying it was the wrong decision. I'm simply saying had Stewart been totally injury free our owners wouldnf have offered a contract that meant he would stay.
you cant know that..we know they casn offer it..for example...roberts..who has done more in his career..signed a new contract under these owners..

ok..so the £10mn isnt the money the club have recieved for stewart...there is no £10mn?
It may turn into it in future...thats all I was asking...and if the media said £10mn including add ons...then when I say,..where did the £10mn come from..its from people on here...cos the media really said £8mn and maybe £2mn later...but in here the £10mn number is quoted.
I give up.

Have a good weekend

Did our medical team know that Ross Stewart's injury was a really bad one, after all he hasn't kicked a ball in anger yet for Southampton. Thus why KLD was unmoved regards contract talks? Southampton's medical team can't be upto much allowing this transfer through or did our med team have insider knowledge. Just a topic to debate as we have no game.
No because it’s a new injury and he has kicked a ball for them.

handful of games at championship level..not handful of games for the club or in his career of course..
26 isnt old but it is at, or near, a players peak, implying limited room to improve from there...

whne did the medical team say roberts injury was two weeks?
So are you saying he needed to improve on his championship performances for us?

So are you saying he needed to improve on his championship performances for us?
not improve on the championship performances no...but maintain them..ie play loads of games at that level..

the improvement bit would be a reference to him playing in the premier league for SAFC...asthat would be somehting the club would need to happen if it got promoted..

Did our medical team know that Ross Stewart's injury was a really bad one, after all he hasn't kicked a ball in anger yet for Southampton. Thus why KLD was unmoved regards contract talks? Southampton's medical team can't be upto much allowing this transfer through or did our med team have insider knowledge. Just a topic to debate as we have no game.
I think he did manage a few minutes of play but got injured again. We may have dodged a bullet but I admired him I feel sorry for him.

they s[pent millions on strikers...
I suppose you can use millions plural to describe the outlay for Rusyn and Hemir but not in the sense that you're using it. Spending just over 1/5 of the reported sum we 'got' for Ross on three young strikers is hardly using millions in the sense that you're using!

I suppose you can use millions plural to describe the outlay for Rusyn and Hemir but not in the sense that you're using it. Spending just over 1/5 of the reported sum we 'got' for Ross on three young strikers is hardly using millions in the sense that you're using!
Don't bother mate, he just argues for the sake of it, even he doesn't believe the stuff he types.

no
No and thrice no! medical and physio opinion from both clubs plus probably one from the insurers of the deal............. we dont actually know the actual price of the deal as its all rumour but we wont be getting any of the add-on's anytime soon thats for sure and as always the rumour price is always inflated by the selling club and deflated by buying club......just to repeat the medics and physios from both sides of the deal would have had there opinions noted and the insurers for southampton would have their say also,the base price and addons would be structured around his health and number of games he played ...Please dont believe we have sold a croc and in some way fleeced southampton because these modern deals are more nuanced than that.

well apart from those two you have the lian fee for burstow plus whatever mayenda cost...there was no £10mn for stewart but whatever we spent on forwards..we spent badly and it was in the millions..we could have just signed moore on loan for less..

Back