Conspiracy Theories That You Believe And Why

Don't really read much into conspiracy theories. Suppose the Diana one always seemed like a possible conspiracy, her being the mam to the future king but going out with a Muslim (and potentially likely to start a family with him). Wouldn't surprise me if that was frowned upon by the establishment, so her death probably wasn't mourned too much by them, whether they had a hand in it, well, stranger things have happened. There might well be a wealth of evidence proving it was an accident mind

I'm sure if "they" wanted rid of Diana it could have been done much easier and with a more certain outcome than her possibly dying in a car accident.

Don't really read much into conspiracy theories. Suppose the Diana one always seemed like a possible conspiracy, her being the mam to the future king but going out with a Muslim (and potentially likely to start a family with him). Wouldn't surprise me if that was frowned upon by the establishment, so her death probably wasn't mourned too much by them, whether they had a hand in it, well, stranger things have happened. There might well be a wealth of evidence proving it was an accident mind

Did you ever watch that documentary by Allen? Eye opener mate

I'm sure if "they" wanted rid of Diana it could have been done much easier and with a more certain outcome than her possibly dying in a car accident.

"they" had plenty of fail safes in place. Nee way she was going to make it. That frenchie doctor made sure of that. She was alive and if they took her to the hospital straight away, we might have made it.

Aye, probably. Still seemed quite convenient for them though, and doing it in a way which seemed "difficult" would probably deflect some suspicion. I'm not a big believer in conspiracy theories, just find that one a bit more believable due to the motive. Fairly sure the secret service can arrange to bump someone off in a tunnel easily enough even if there are easier ways

There’s also the ‘fact’ that the official reports of the weapons he was carrying don’t really tally with him being a scrawny little wimp. He was supposed to be carrying 2 or 3 assault rifles and a few sidearms if I remember correctly.

For a conspiracy theory to have any credibility, the alleged conspirators must surely have a motive for the deception. What possible motive could there be to fake stuff around Sandy Hook?

Back