Conspiracy Theories That You Believe And Why

Google/facebook/apple/MI5 etc can hear you through your mobile. Fact
That’s not a theory either

Depends on who's perspective marra. Quite a few differing objective with the different factions. Long term aim by "them all" is the disarmament of USA and decreasing the general population to a more manageable docile level with severe curtailed internet usage.

Some of us will be defo on lists.
I still don’t understand what the big deal is with keeping their guns in case they have to fight the government. How often do the side in charge of the army lose civil wars?

Last edited:
The "theory" that boils my piss is the moon landings.. very disrespectful to some very brave men.

I have no doubt that we went to the moon. It's impossible for me to conceive that if there had been any doubt, the Russians wouldnt have doubled their efforts to get there themselves and show the yanks up.

I do think that its more than possible that some of the photos were staged or at least doctored however.

the 'powers that be' are very clever at making the general populace docile. through newspapers, music, tv shows etc.. easier to control and manipulate thick people. and those with half a brain have their attention easily diverted by 'left v right' politics. the only thing TPTB are afraid of is people being unified against them

If the photos I’ve seen of Sandy Hook school were actually from directly after the shooting (as claimed) then there was no shooting there. But as with most internet conspiracies I have huge doubts over the genuineness of the pictures. They basically show a school building that is being used for storage and hasn’t had kids in for years. There’s also a report of internet usage by the school that shows absolutely no traffic for around 5 years, but until that point there had been normal usage. Again, I don’t trust the veracity of that report.

I’m not saying I believe the conspiracy so don’t all pile into me, but I’d love to know how genuine the ‘evidence’ I’ve seen is.

interesting read here FACT CHECK: Sandy Hook Exposed

Last edited:
Summarise for me please. I’m not watching it for an hour on my phone.

I've just watched it and it was interesting in fairness but only pointed to real estate billionaires knowing how to make sure they make money from their deals in all eventualities, terrorists being underestimated for their ability to capitalise on the ramifications of their acts and government departments being bloated and wasteful.

The links between the bush administration and the bin ladens are well known and they were all feathering their own nests as per.

:lol:

Mate. I wouldn't do it justice. Just bookmark it when you got wifi. Talks about anomalies of that day, stich ups, blatant disinformation, how the french were manipulated in doing shady stuff by someone high up. Loads of stuff mate

That’s not a theory either

I still don’t understand what the big deal is with keeping their guns in case they have to fight the government. How often do the side in charge of the army lose civil wars?

I reckon it's about empowerment mate. They want to take that away from the populace. Basically making us into subservient batteries. Like you say there would be only one winner in that kind of arms race.

Last edited:
If the photos I’ve seen of Sandy Hook school were actually from directly after the shooting (as claimed) then there was no shooting there. But as with most internet conspiracies I have huge doubts over the genuineness of the pictures. They basically show a school building that is being used for storage and hasn’t had kids in for years. There’s also a report of internet usage by the school that shows absolutely no traffic for around 5 years, but until that point there had been normal usage. Again, I don’t trust the veracity of that report.

I’m not saying I believe the conspiracy so don’t all pile into me, but I’d love to know how genuine the ‘evidence’ I’ve seen is.
Hi Alex Jones!

Ahhhh sorry mate. Thought you were asking about the Diana one. The 911 money one is awesome too. Shows you who made the real money from that day and how it was all manipulated.

I've just watched it and it was interesting in fairness but only pointed to real estate billionaires knowing how to make sure they make money from their deals in all eventualities, terrorists being underestimated for their ability to capitalise on the ramifications of their acts and government departments being bloated and wasteful.

The links between the bush administration and the bin ladens are well known and they were all feathering their own nests as per.

Good summary mate apart from you downplaying "only pointed" to billionaires and that. Erm that only adage couldn't be more true when looking at the crime. Follow the money, who benefited most? Then you'd not be far from the culprit.

Last edited:
Good summary mate apart from you downplaying "only pointed" to billionaires and that. Erm that only adage couldn't be more true when looking at the crime. Follow the money, who benefited most? Then you'd not be far from the culprit.

I would say that big business and governments are always up to shenanigans but this only gets looked into in detail when an event like 9/11 happens. Perhaps a bigger scandal.

I tend to think that the government is barely capable of doing what they are supposed to do, never mind pull off mind bogglingly complex conspiracies which would need countless ordinary schucks not to smell a rat and start talking. Take 9/11 or the moon landings, how many schills would it take to pull that off?

The truth always comes out in the end when the weight of rumour builds to a point that it is clear there is substance to it, like the whole 70s TV nonce thing. I don't get that impression with grand conspiracy theories, its more often people with a cursory understanding of a complicated topic seeing what they want to see to make complex scenarios easily understanable.

Back