Conspiracy Theories That You Believe And Why

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Get Into Em, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Get Into Em

Get Into Em Goalkeeper

Expiration/Best Before dates on food aren't accurate and are faked to make the consumer buy more of the product in a shorter span of time.

2. Cookie

Cookie Midfield

400 pages, twelve warnings, three bannings and a jail sentence.

3. Boinger

Boinger Winger

Agreed.

Except dairy and white meat/fish.

4. :lol: that’s not a conspiracy theory ffs.

At least do a proper one like ‘the government are alien lizards who control us all’. That’s the one I would have said.

5. joemcdokes

joemcdokes Striker

Wasn't aware that it was a conspiracy theory, just a guideline prior to the sniff test.

Have you got the link?

6. Harry Angstrom

Harry Angstrom Striker

Best before is a guide and stuff can be eaten for years after in some cases.

Use by is the companies covering their arses and I add quite a few days on from the use by date.

Hardly a conspiracy.

vote quimby likes this.
  7. Boinger

Boinger Winger

Seeing how people are saying that the expirey date issue isn't a conspiracy, I feel stupid now for "liking" the OP.

vote quimby, TopCat and Get Into Em like this.
  8. Blyth_Pirate

Blyth_Pirate Full Back

Old British army ration packs keep forever. Been on loads of exercises where the packs have had out of date goods in them. Hoy everything in, cook on highest possible heat available, share it out, troops happy.

Bishop Boy likes this.
  9. jedi_toaster

jedi_toaster Winger

If the photos I’ve seen of Sandy Hook school were actually from directly after the shooting (as claimed) then there was no shooting there. But as with most internet conspiracies I have huge doubts over the genuineness of the pictures. They basically show a school building that is being used for storage and hasn’t had kids in for years. There’s also a report of internet usage by the school that shows absolutely no traffic for around 5 years, but until that point there had been normal usage. Again, I don’t trust the veracity of that report.

I’m not saying I believe the conspiracy so don’t all pile into me, but I’d love to know how genuine the ‘evidence’ I’ve seen is.

10. ravydavygravy

ravydavygravy Striker

Google/facebook/apple/MI5 etc can hear you through your mobile. Fact

11. What A Waster

What A Waster Winger

Best before and use by are different.
    Best before still edible, just not as good. Use by is when it will start to go bad

12. Boinger

Boinger Winger

The "theory" that boils my piss is the moon landings.. very disrespectful to some very brave men.

kinkyjohn, taipeisafc, oROSSo and 9 others like this.
  13. Scimmy

Scimmy Striker

I subscribe to this belief although it's not really a conspiracy theory as such. I frequently use food that is way over use before dates and never had a problem with flavour or subsequent illness.

At the very least the manufacturers will put a very short use by date on to cover their backs in case of any poisoning incidents.

Edit to add: it boils my piss to imagine how much perfectly good food gets wasted by daft people chucking food away that is just after or on use by. A lad I used to work with reckons his lass throws out 40% of the food they buy because of use by paranoia.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  14. What A Waster

What A Waster Winger

Mic is always on for voice activation like "ok google..." so i believe they could if they wanted. Best cover your phone in foil and speak in a whisper

15. joemcdokes

joemcdokes Striker

There are still new photos and videos appearing from 9/11, won't be long before someone says aliens did it unless they already have.

16. Blyth_Pirate

Blyth_Pirate Full Back

Unless you are planning to overthrow the government etc, highly unlikely the spooks will give you any bother.

ravydavygravy likes this.
  17. Get Into Em

Get Into Em Goalkeeper

Imagine how I feel.

Boinger likes this.
  18. Boinger

Boinger Winger

JFK.. I find it hard to believe it was down to one nut job.

:lol:

TopCat and riffraff like this.
  19. Don't really read much into conspiracy theories. Suppose the Diana one always seemed like a possible conspiracy, her being the mam to the future king but going out with a Muslim (and potentially likely to start a family with him). Wouldn't surprise me if that was frowned upon by the establishment, so her death probably wasn't mourned too much by them, whether they had a hand in it, well, stranger things have happened. There might well be a wealth of evidence proving it was an accident mind

Lord Alfred and the dark one like this.
  20. Some of them pics were weird. Just like the boston bombing.

jedi_toaster likes this.