Conspiracy Theories That You Believe And Why

For a conspiracy theory to have any credibility, the alleged conspirators must surely have a motive for the deception. What possible motive could there be to fake stuff around Sandy Hook?

Depends on who's perspective marra. Quite a few differing objective with the different factions. Long term aim by "them all" is the disarmament of USA and decreasing the general population to a more manageable docile level with severe curtailed internet usage.

They definitely have an alert on certain words being used in texts etc. I know that for a fact.

Some of us will be defo on lists.

I'm more inclined to believe the corporate ones than the wacky ones about the moon landing, sandy hook, jfk etc.

Some of the most wacky ones like flat earth are placed there to make the other ones seem daft and to maybe hide the corporate ones like you say.

This video follows the money on 911. Again eye opening.

But who is/are "them all"? The Illuminati? Space aliens trying to conquer Earth?

:lol:

Aye thats them mate.

The real power resides with people we havent got the foggiest who they are. They keep themselves out of the lightlight. Not like the Rothchilds, Goldsteins, bilderberg group, Trilateral commision, Club of rome, Tavistock insitute, Council on foreign relations, world bank etc

The book Conspirators hierarchy: committee of the 300 by Dr John Coleman was a phenomenal read. Its goes into great detail about the so called movers and shakers.
Committee of 300 - Wikipedia
Logon or register to see this image

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbotta...CHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf

Brief synopsis from amazon

Can you imagine an all powerful group, that knows no national boundaries, above the laws of all countries, one that controls every aspect of politics, religion, commerce and industry, banking, insurance, mining, the drug trade, the petroleum industry, a group answerable to no one but its members? To the vast majority of us, such a group would appear to be beyond the realms of possibilities and capabilities of any given organization. If that is what you believe, then you are in the majority. The conception of a secret, elite group exercising control of every aspect of our lives is beyond our comprehension. Americans are prone to say, "It can't happen here, our Constitution forbids it." That there is such a body, called "The committee of 300," is graphically told in this book. When most people attempt to address our problems, they speak or write about "they"; this book tells precisely who "they" are, and what "TheY" have planned for our future, how "they" have been at war with the American nation for 50 years, a war which we are on the brink of losing, what methods "They" use and exactly how "they" have brainwashed us. If you are Puzzled and perplexed as to why things are occurring that we as a nation don't like yet seem powerless to prevent, why it is that the United States always seems to back the wrong horse, Why the united states is in a depression from which it will not emerge, why our former social and moral values have been turned aside and seemingly buried; if you are confused by the many conspiracy theories, the conSPirators' hierarchy: the committee of 300 will clearly establish that these conditions have been deliberately created to bring us to our knees. Once you have read the applying truths contained in this book, understanding past and present political, economic, social and religious events will no longer be a problem. This powerful account of the forces ranged against the United States, and indeed the entire free world, cannot be ignored.

Absolutely no chance that was just down to LHO, anyone who believes otherwise is a total muppet.

So........The question arises. If "they" can get away with something like that. What else do you think they can try and get away with. Surely if we pull on one thread it would all unravel.

Last edited:
Expiration/Best Before dates on food aren't accurate and are faked to make the consumer buy more of the product in a shorter span of time.

Best before dates aren’t a thing now are they?

I’ve bought meat before that has been within date on the day I want to eat it, but if I open the packet and it makes me gag and the meat’s green I’d probably hoy it out.

Don't really read much into conspiracy theories. Suppose the Diana one always seemed like a possible conspiracy, her being the mam to the future king but going out with a Muslim (and potentially likely to start a family with him). Wouldn't surprise me if that was frowned upon by the establishment, so her death probably wasn't mourned too much by them, whether they had a hand in it, well, stranger things have happened. There might well be a wealth of evidence proving it was an accident mind

It has been claimed it was a false flag operation to make the public more agreeable to gun control measures.

Which doesn't make a huge amount of sense given there weren't really meaningful gun control measures brought in afterwards, and you also have to reflect on whether people who want fewer guns and fewer massacres are likely to be prepared to kill a bunch of school children to achieve it.

There’s also the ‘fact’ that the official reports of the weapons he was carrying don’t really tally with him being a scrawny little wimp. He was supposed to be carrying 2 or 3 assault rifles and a few sidearms if I remember correctly.

That's not so, mate.

He was carrying one rifle and two handguns in the school. That's it.

They also found a shotgun...in his car.

If the photos I’ve seen of Sandy Hook school were actually from directly after the shooting (as claimed) then there was no shooting there. But as with most internet conspiracies I have huge doubts over the genuineness of the pictures. They basically show a school building that is being used for storage and hasn’t had kids in for years. There’s also a report of internet usage by the school that shows absolutely no traffic for around 5 years, but until that point there had been normal usage. Again, I don’t trust the veracity of that report.

I’m not saying I believe the conspiracy so don’t all pile into me, but I’d love to know how genuine the ‘evidence’ I’ve seen is.

And last bit...the Sandy Hook school was a crime scene and so shut for ages, and even if that hadn't been a problem, could you really return children that age to a school where that had happened? So on Jan 3rd the kids returned to school at a temporary school, Chalk Hill Middle School. To quote wiki..."Chalk Hill at the time was an unused facility, refurbished after the shooting, with desks and equipment brought in from Sandy Hook Elementary. The Chalk Hill school was temporarily renamed "Sandy Hook". The 'real' Sandy Hook school was demolished, and a brand new school built.

Not having a pop at you here, but the people who take something perfectly explainable like this, and with selective editing or biased commentary put it out there as 'look at this must be false flag!' to raise doubts in people's minds are utter f***ing scum.

Last edited:

Back