Confronting bullies from the past

^^ proper bloke.
We all fuck up either for against in all situations. It’s all about handling it and realising that in reality it’s just growing up. Good post mate.

You would not want to watch me mate. You start wearing lipstick and change your identity

Fair play to the lad getting me on the nose, my eyes were streaming :lol:

I know. I’m a repeat blower as well.
Looks like parsnip here we go.

I remember kicking the ball away in the yard and the lad just kept running and walloped me on the nose.
Everyone saying I was crying but I wasn’t honest!!!!
One of my mates said I took the punch well but I should stop crying, ffs :neutral:
I wasn't it was a punch on the nose what did they expect, I just remember tying my shoes and sneakily wiping my eyes a few times :lol:

I did bump into the school bully once on a night out with my younger brother and his mates.

They saw him and said he give them loads of shit as they lived near him.
He walked past and said alright mate, so pissed up, I squared up to him we just stared at each other for a long while, he eventually walked away and after he left one of my brothers mates was patting me on the back etc.

Truth is even though I was training MMA at the time through Ryhope and was decentish, I still shit myself.

There is something about facing up to the school hard man that takes you back to when you are 14 years old.

My advice is just leave it, life is too short.

Plus there is always the chance you might get a hiding from his two sons :lol:

Last edited:
Would you do it? I'm mid 40's and have recently discovered a horrible c*nt on Facebook who was in my year at school back in the 80's. He used to call me worse than shite and threaten me on a regular basis and back then I was too much of a soft cock to do anything about it. Fast forward 30 years and I stumble across his profile on FB. Very tempted to send him a message asking either for an apology or a straightener. Opinions?

Why bother. Past is in the past!!!

The best revenge is living well. If I tried to follow up with everyone who was a dick to me at school I'd have no time for a job. I know one went to prison and shattered his leg trying to burgle a place, so that's funny, but couldn't give a rat's arse about any of them.

Any mate did that to any mate of mine and he would told to fuck off. Plenty of fanny without shitting on your own doorstep. As I say. Wrongun.

Look at his post count and what he considers normal behaviour and it's soon obvious he just chats nonsense for attention.

UPDATE.

Got a message back from him late last night. He can't remember who I am, he thinks I might be the brother of one of his mates from school. I've had a good look at his profile (he's got everything on public show) and he's obviously a scratter with at least 3 kids all under ten. I've decided just to let it lie. Sorry it hasn't ended in the pagga most of you were hoping for and I look forward to the mass of "pussy" comments heading my way, but there's simply no way I can come out of this ahead. At least I've provided some entertainment if nothing else....

UPDATE.

Got a message back from him late last night. He can't remember who I am, he thinks I might be the brother of one of his mates from school. I've had a good look at his profile (he's got everything on public show) and he's obviously a scratter with at least 3 kids all under ten. I've decided just to let it lie. Sorry it hasn't ended in the pagga most of you were hoping for and I look forward to the mass of "pussy" comments heading my way, but there's simply no way I can come out of this ahead. At least I've provided some entertainment if nothing else....
Ha'way man get his name on here and we will give him some abusive messages on Facebook for ya.

Aww aye nearly forgot, pussy ;)

Back