Confronting bullies from the past

UPDATE.

Got a message back from him late last night. He can't remember who I am, he thinks I might be the brother of one of his mates from school. I've had a good look at his profile (he's got everything on public show) and he's obviously a scratter with at least 3 kids all under ten. I've decided just to let it lie. Sorry it hasn't ended in the pagga most of you were hoping for and I look forward to the mass of "pussy" comments heading my way, but there's simply no way I can come out of this ahead. At least I've provided some entertainment if nothing else....

Brutal.

He's had you yet again.

Would you do it? I'm mid 40's and have recently discovered a horrible c*nt on Facebook who was in my year at school back in the 80's. He used to call me worse than shite and threaten me on a regular basis and back then I was too much of a soft cock to do anything about it. Fast forward 30 years and I stumble across his profile on FB. Very tempted to send him a message asking either for an apology or a straightener. Opinions?
Inform him who you are and request a meet if he turns up ask him basically to go somewhere quiet and sort it out, one way or another you'll be rid of it forever, I did many years ago he wouldn't go so I banjoed him on the spot A passer by picked him
Up whilst I fucked off

UPDATE.

Got a message back from him late last night. He can't remember who I am, he thinks I might be the brother of one of his mates from school. I've had a good look at his profile (he's got everything on public show) and he's obviously a scratter with at least 3 kids all under ten. I've decided just to let it lie. Sorry it hasn't ended in the pagga most of you were hoping for and I look forward to the mass of "pussy" comments heading my way, but there's simply no way I can come out of this ahead. At least I've provided some entertainment if nothing else....
He’s claimed he doesn't remember you. You’ve sat and spent your own time examining his Facebook profile. You’re giving him shit for having 3 kids under 10.

When you read that back do you feel any better for contacting him?

UPDATE.

sounds like an episode of dead mans shoes.

me cousin waited 25 years to get even with the lad who'd made his life misery at school, feeling tough one night he went round his house and the bullies 2 sons kicked his head in
:lol:

How have you not let it go by now? Might be better to do that.

Then again I wasn’t ever bullied so no idea if it’s the sort of thing you’d cling on to.
Makes sense, bullies are usually jealous of summat.

I was bullied by Matthew Thomas. It lasted a week before I smashed the fucker all over with a chair. That's the appropriate way to deal with bullies. Not to ask for an explanation 20y after the occasion.
How did you transition from standing on it for altitudinal purposes to applying it to his astonished visage? It must have been like House of Flying Daggers.

Last edited:
He’s claimed he doesn't remember you. You’ve sat and spent your own time examining his Facebook profile. You’re giving him shit for having 3 kids under 10.

When you read that back do you feel any better for contacting him?
Think he's all wind and piss mate.Never knew it was problem to have three kids under ten.

Back