Confronting bullies from the past

Dauntless Dive Bomber

Midfield
Lost Magpie
Would you do it? I'm mid 40's and have recently discovered a horrible c*nt on Facebook who was in my year at school back in the 80's. He used to call me worse than shite and threaten me on a regular basis and back then I was too much of a soft cock to do anything about it. Fast forward 30 years and I stumble across his profile on FB. Very tempted to send him a message asking either for an apology or a straightener. Opinions?

Would you do it? I'm mid 40's and have recently discovered a horrible c*nt on Facebook who was in my year at school back in the 80's. He used to call me worse than shite and threaten me on a regular basis and back then I was too much of a soft cock to do anything about it. Fast forward 30 years and I stumble across his profile on FB. Very tempted to send him a message asking either for an apology or a straightener. Opinions?

Is this one of them piss taking threads about another thread?

Bumped into a couple of lads and a teacher or two who used to give me grief at school over the years , felt nothing but pity for them sad fuckers what they were and no doubt still are.

Rise above them , certainly don’t waste your time seeking revenge on social media.

Don't want revenge, just an explanation of why he went on like a

People still change over time, I suppose asking for an apology would be okay.

It's also fine if they refuse to give you an apology also, everyone is their own person. Don't feel too upset by either outcome.

Bumped into a couple of lads and a teacher or two who used to give me grief at school over the years , felt nothing but pity for them sad fuckers what they were and no doubt still are.

Rise above them , certainly don’t waste your time seeking revenge on social media.
I know what you mean there like. I’d say 99% of the little scroats who used to bully people in school are now pitiful losers with absolutely fuck all going for them.

Wouldn't bother. I recently encountered a lad who used to try and bully me when I was about 12, I used to give as good as I got, but yes, I did have a monobrow at the time, and before I discovered tweezers he made me feel bad. :) He was sweeping up the building I'd gone to for an interview. I smiled at him, but of course he had no clue who I was. Mind, he was still the creepy ferret faced lad he was at school. :)

Back