Confronting bullies from the past

My mates used to bully a lad at school, he had that gigantism or something.

We were calling him gigantor, sloth etc and I came out with "big freak bastard"??

I was about 10 stone, he was about 15, and he punched me right on the end of the nose. We never bullied him again and I bet he looks back at that day with a smile.

I always said I'd buy him a drink if I saw him again.

My mates used to bully a lad at school, he had that gigantism or something.

We were calling him gigantor, sloth etc and I came out with "big freak bastard"??

I was about 10 stone, he was about 15, and he punched me right on the end of the nose. We never bullied him again and I bet he looks back at that day with a smile.

I always said I'd buy him a drink if I saw him again.
^^ proper bloke.
We all fuck up either for against in all situations. It’s all about handling it and realising that in reality it’s just growing up. Good post mate.

None. Although I'd f***ing love to watch. Love it when people shag about, f***ing love it.
You would not want to watch me mate. You start wearing lipstick and change your identity

^^ proper bloke.
We all fuck up either for against in all situations. It’s all about handling it and realising that in reality it’s just growing up. Good post mate.

You would not want to watch me mate. You start wearing lipstick and change your identity

Id love that.

Back