Comedians that just arent funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

As someone already said, Katherine Ryan.

Met her outside a bar in London last year whilst having a tab, she's nice enough in person. Lusharoony anarl.

As someone already said, Katherine Ryan.

Met her outside a bar in London last year whilst having a tab, she's nice enough in person. Lusharoony anarl.
She's got the longest face I've ever seen.

For the graveyard of all comedians look no further than that awful Taskmaster show on Dave, they're all about as funny as a suicide in the family.
Seen a few minutes of Taskmaster before but made myself watch last nights episode in full. It's really hard work isn't it? It's a pity because on paper it's something I thought I'd really like. But there's something about it I can't get away with.

Seen a few minutes of Taskmaster before but made myself watch last nights episode in full. It's really hard work isn't it? It's a pity because on paper it's something I thought I'd really like. But there's something about it I can't get away with.
It is painfully unfunny. I think that's its main issue!

Andy Parsons
Russell Howard
Miranda Hart
That Mrs Browns Boys shite
Michael McIntyre
Katherine Tate
Rob Beckett
Jo Brand

Previous series have been a lot better than this one.

Hitchens nailing it on female comedians:

Most men need to be funny to get laid, women don't. "We already find you attractive, thanks."
He talks about all men needing to use humour when really he's talking about fat, nerdy geeky men. Him.

An alpha like myself just needs to show up and has fanny crawling all over them

And what was the crack about Jews? I don't get that. Are Jewish women funnier than other lasses? Is it their noses?

Not reading the entire thread but knowing all the miserable bastards on the SMB I'm gonna go ahead and say every comedian of all time has been named in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back