Comedians that just arent funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Carr, he just comes across as a smarmy self satisfied **** with a face I'd love to punch.
He speaks highly of me too :)

Jim Jeffries is class mind.
The Amsterdam anal egg, man. Had me in stitches. :lol:

Chris Ramsey is f***ing shite, like. One of my mates is good pals with him so I always get his shit popping up on Facebook.

Cheeses of Nazereth.
:lol:

For the graveyard of all comedians look no further than that awful Taskmaster show on Dave, they're all about as funny as a suicide in the family.

He's just not funny Steve and begs for likes and acceptance.
You are dead on. His pictures are atrocious, he reuses them shamelessly and his desperate hunt for likes in cringeworthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether you agree with it or not, the idea that women aren't funny because they 'can't do stand up' is absolutely ridiculous.

Threads like this are great, because it just shows how all the massively popular comedians are disliked by loads of people, but the fact that they all do big tours and are pretty succesful in their own way, shows that they're doing something right.

Personally can't stand Russell Howard, but if you can sell out the 02 in London regularly and do other arena tours at £50 a go, you're obviously doing something right.

If you don't enjoy it, then it's not for you, but obviously they're not shite as they are playing to huge rooms year after year.
TBH, I think what it shows is that 'what lots of people like' is no reliable marker about 'what is good'.

Or, put another way: "I've met the man on the street and he's a c*nt" - Sid Vicious

TBH, I think what it shows is that 'what lots of people like' is no reliable marker about 'what is good'.

Or, put another way: "I've met the man on the street and he's a c*nt" - Sid Vicious

I agree, appealing to the masses in my opinion is generally an indication of poor quality.
But some people do like it. To say it's good or bad is subjective.

I agree, appealing to the masses in my opinion is generally an indication of poor quality.
But some people do like it. To say it's good or bad is subjective.
I'm not saying it's an indicator of poor quality, just that it's an unreliable indicator of good quality.

Just because it's a subjective call, it doesn't mean that Miranda's as good as Lenny Bruce.

I'm not saying it's an indicator of poor quality, just that it's an unreliable indicator of good quality.

Just because it's a subjective call, it doesn't mean that Miranda's as good as Lenny Bruce.

Some people would bizarrely prefer miranda to Lenny Bruce or Stewart Lee. Insane really

You are dead on. His pictures are atrocious, he reuses them shamelessly and his desperate hunt for likes in cringeworthy.
I don't know why it bothers you so much.
There are plenty of posters i think are unfunny on here.
I just don't feel the need to point any of them out.
like some do on here,in the hope they'll get reasurance from other members.
I find your posts as entertaing as you find mine.
yet i don't feel the need(other than now to point it out).
Anyone who does'nt like my posts feel free to put me on ignore.
i'm sure nobody will lose any sleep over it.
I think it's posters like yourself who probably put off new members joining or posting.
I think what I'm trying to say in short is...........................
Wind your neck in man you boring minge,I don't care what you think :rolleyes:
And i will contine to post the way i have been.

I don't know why it bothers you so much.
There are plenty of posters i think are unfunny on here.
I just don't feel the need to point any of them out.
like some do on here,in the hope they'll get reasurance from other members.
I find your posts as entertaing as you find mine.
yet i don't feel the need(other than now to point it out).
Anyone who does'nt like my posts feel free to put me on ignore.
i'm sure nobody will lose any sleep over it.
I think it's posters like yourself who probably put off new members joining or posting.
I think what I'm trying to say in short is...........................
Wind your neck in man you boring minge,I don't care what you think :rolleyes:
And i will contine to post the way i have been.
:lol: I know you will, as I will continue to voice my own thoughts openly and freely in words, not poorly botched together images. And I don't post solely for likes so comparing you to me is irrelevant. Follow your own advice and stick me on ignore, you tedious dullard.

:lol: I know you will, as I will continue to voice my own thoughts openly and freely in words, not poorly botched together images. And I don't post solely for likes so comparing you to me is irrelevant. Follow your own advice and stick me on ignore, you tedious dullard.
If blocking worked the way i would prefer it to on here i would instantly.
Why does it bother you if i post 24/7 looking for likes?
I post at most two or three times a day(if that)
And i don't feel the need to single out any members on here in the hope of recognition like you do.
But consider yourself blocked as you're a boring repetitive poster anyway.

If blocking worked the way i would prefer it to on here i would instantly.
Why does it bother you if i post 24/7 looking for likes?
I post at most two or three times a day(if that)
And i don't feel the need to single out any members on here in the hope of recognition like you do.
But consider yourself blocked as you're a boring repetitive poster anyway.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back