Coleman out

We’ve definitely improved recently mind? We had a bit of a bounce when he came in, things went a bit flat in the middle, we’ve improved recently.

One thing that’s been levelled at this group of players for a long time is that they “don’t put a shift in” or similar. I find it hard to say they haven’t been doing that recently. It’s possibly that that’s down to Coleman working on mentality and “togetherness” etc.

To be honest, I’m not going to defend him, I think the 352 thing went on too long after it didn’t appear to be working.

However, I don’t see the point in sacking him. We’ve got to hope for a takeover first of all. If that happens, Coleman is in the best position to know who will stay and put a shift in and who won’t. A different manager comes in, you’re going to get more players asking to leave or looking at it the other way - you’ve got the potential for more of the chancers to try to “show the new manager what they can do” in preseason in the hopes of staying here on their inflated wages and just stop trying once the window closes again...

It’s obvious what our strengths and weaknesses are footballing wise. I’m not saying a new manager might need to “assess” the squad. But Coleman knows better than anyone else who works hard, who listens to instructions and most importantly who we can rely on, moving forward.

We’ve definitely improved recently mind? We had a bit of a bounce when he came in, things went a bit flat in the middle, we’ve improved recently.

One thing that’s been levelled at this group of players for a long time is that they “don’t put a shift in” or similar. I find it hard to say they haven’t been doing that recently. It’s possibly that that’s down to Coleman working on mentality and “togetherness” etc.

To be honest, I’m not going to defend him, I think the 352 thing went on too long after it didn’t appear to be working.

However, I don’t see the point in sacking him. We’ve got to hope for a takeover first of all. If that happens, Coleman is in the best position to know who will stay and put a shift in and who won’t. A different manager comes in, you’re going to get more players asking to leave or looking at it the other way - you’ve got the potential for more of the chancers to try to “show the new manager what they can do” in preseason in the hopes of staying here on their inflated wages and just stop trying once the window closes again...

It’s obvious what our strengths and weaknesses are footballing wise. I’m not saying a new manager might need to “assess” the squad. But Coleman knows better than anyone else who works hard, who listens to instructions and most importantly who we can rely on, moving forward.
They've only started performing since the international break.

Last five games:
Won 0, Drawn 3, Lost 2.

Some improvement.

I’m torn. Part of me thinks he talks a good game but is tactically inept. Another part of me thinks we need to end the revolving door of managers at some point and realistically will we find anyone better than Chris Coleman at this point?

Stopping the revolving door is about the only reason he should stay. Coleman scores 10/10 for his media relations and 1/10 for everything else.

Last five games:
Won 0, Drawn 3, Lost 2.

Some improvement.

We’re shit, there’s no doubt about it.

We’ve still improved though. Performances have deserved better results.

If people have been watching the games and can’t see the improvements, they need to waste their time doing something other than football tbf.

We’re shit, there’s no doubt about it.

We’ve still improved though. Performances have deserved better results.

If people have been watching the games and can’t see the improvements, they need to waste their time doing something other than football tbf.

Performances have generally improved, but it's frightening that we talk about improvements when those stats are the reality.

That should of really been Won 4, lost 1, we are mentally weak

Which four do you think we should have won?

But even in this supposed purple patch last 6 games, we've literally won 1 match, averaging a point per game and were massively hanging on against Burton before they turned it around.

Coleman's last 16 games are 1W 6D 9L; Grrayson was crucified for his record of 1W 7D 7L in his 15 games in charge and the vast majority were calling for his head. He picked up more points in his final 15 than Coleman has in his and I'd even argue that performances were on the whole better under Grayson.

I really hope he goes.

Back