Coleman out

Same again from me.

How he is being defended is beyond me.

Was dealt a shit hand but hasn’t improved us at all IMO. ( arguably worse )

It’s a no from me.

He can be defended to be fair mate. The defenders he has to choose from are absolutely shocking.

Has he been great? No, we've been relegated, but upper management/board members aside, it's the players themselves who are ultimately responsible for our relegation. They simply do not have the attitude needed to win games on a regular basis. They're not good enough, and no matter who was in charge would have found it extremely difficult to get us out of the rut we're in.

I still think Coleman needs time, but unless things change at the top, we'll struggle to find better I'm afraid.

Performances have generally improved, but it's frightening that we talk about improvements when those stats are the reality.

Which four do you think we should have won?

Improvements are improvements though.

Personally, I think we should’ve won the sheff wed, Leeds, Norwich and reading games, and drawn yesterday. A combination of keeper errors, refereeing errors and our striker being fletcher meant we didn’t.

But even in this supposed purple patch last 6 games, we've literally won 1 match, averaging a point per game and were massively hanging on against Burton before they turned it around.

Coleman's last 16 games are 1W 6D 9L; Grrayson was crucified for his record of 1W 7D 7L in his 15 games in charge and the vast majority were calling for his head. He picked up more points in his final 15 than Coleman has in his and I'd even argue that performances were on the whole better under Grayson.

I really hope he goes.
Quick fix Sky fan. Do we not learn?

I’m just about in the keep Coleman camp because someone needs to given time to sort us out and who else would we get.

As others have said I wouldn’t shed a tear if he were to leave either mind.

His stats whilst at the club are hardly a ringing endorsement.

P28 W5 D8 L15

But even in this supposed purple patch last 6 games, we've literally won 1 match, averaging a point per game and were massively hanging on against Burton before they turned it around.

Coleman's last 16 games are 1W 6D 9L; Grrayson was crucified for his record of 1W 7D 7L in his 15 games in charge and the vast majority were calling for his head. He picked up more points in his final 15 than Coleman has in his and I'd even argue that performances were on the whole better under Grayson.

I really hope he goes.

Results haven’t improved, performances have.

Quick fix Sky fan. Do we not learn?

Like most, I agree that we definitely do need stability and ideally a manager here for at least a few years - something we have not had for a number of years and a big part of the mess that we are in when you consider the payoffs and starting all over again. I just think there is nothing to suggest that Coleman is the man to build our future on and take us forward next season. He has no stock whatsoever as a club manager and I'd much rather try and prise someone away from the lower leagues, like Hurst at Shrewsbury, Jones at Luton etc. As they will both be at least in the same league as us next season (Shrews could still be one higher), there's no guarantee they would come here, but we did say the same at the time with Coleman as well, so they might and I'd much rather have someone with lower league experience and a good club record to take us forward.

There's been nothing at all that I have been impressed with from CC. He's not had the easiest of jobs granted, but he's made a massive pigs ear of it and ultimately failed in his main task when appointed more than 5 months ago.

I’m torn. Part of me thinks he talks a good game but is tactically inept. Another part of me thinks we need to end the revolving door of managers at some point and realistically will we find anyone better than Chris Coleman at this point?
This. He needs to, assuming he's here, come flying out the blocks at the start of next season or I'll start to think a change is as good as a rest.

I’m just about in the keep Coleman camp because someone needs to given time to sort us out and who else would we get.

As others have said I wouldn’t shed a tear if he were to leave either mind.

His stats whilst at the club are hardly a ringing endorsement.

P28 W5 D8 L15

There'd be many a candidate in League One or Two who I'd rather have, who actually have experience of the league we will be in and more importantly, have a good club record, something Coleman lacks. Hurst at Shrewsbury, Adams at Plymouth who was linked before Grayson came in, even the likes of Jones or Tisdale in League Two. I doubt those appointments would be greeted with the general underwhelm on here that they might have a couple of years ago either. No guarantee they'd want to come, but they'd all be better candidates for the job than Coleman in my opinion.

Same again from me.

It’s a no from me.
I think a lot of people are buying into his enthusiasm and (apparent) love for the club, backed up by his mate Bally saying he "gets" the club. Peel that away and look at the bloke who has a win percentage 0.1% better than Moyes (appreciate that he has been dealt as shit hand with transfers).

I'm 50/50 on the issue. Ignore his Wales achievements (with Ramsey and Bale) and he is a very, very average manager. Then again, now we are in the 3rd tier do we deserve any better?

Same again from me.

It’s a no from me.

We aren’t even close to arguably worse by the way 1 win in 18 vs 5 wins in 26 you do the maths there.
Your entitled to your opinion mate but I just don’t get fans like you who constantly call for managers heads after half a season. If you can name we one successful club who have had as many managers as we have in the last 10 years by all means do.

I wouldn’t worry he will walk
Ellis won’t commit and another club will talk to to him very soon.
Not ITK just think he believes he has t a clue how to do this job

I’m torn. Part of me thinks he talks a good game but is tactically inept. Another part of me thinks we need to end the revolving door of managers at some point and realistically will we find anyone better than Chris Coleman at this point?
If we can't find anyone better we may as well give up, fold the club and not bother with football any more.

I think some people don't appreciate how bad he's been. We've just been relegated by Burton f***ing Albion and are odds on to finish rock bottom.

I want to see him build his own team and properly implement his ideas over a full pre-season. However, to be successful he needs proper owners in charge.

If it's still Short, he'll go. Then we should just appoint Kenny Jackett and hope for the bloody best.

Back