Club Wembley Diamond Package

Just booked it. £269 per person including food and drink before the game, half time and for an hour after the game. I needed two tickets for the game, and didn't want my wife to miss out as she's been to a few games this season but the tickets were bought on my season card.
Not open for sale until the 12th. I enquired with them yesterday. And the price for the Play-off final is £299

Unless you own a Club Wembley season ticket yourself and you have first dibs on buying until the 12th.

Last edited:

Not open for sale until the 12th. I enquired with them yesterday. And the price for the Play-off final is £299

Unless you own a Club Wembley season ticket yourself and you have first dibs on buying until the 12th.

You can buy it anyway through a third party called seat unique
You can but they're £250 for seat only via Seat Unique (the official third party seller).

Normal seat only seems like it's on sale on Thursday and people who have bought that before said it was less than £100.

|This i posted the link earlier £199 for us £149 for Wycombe.....................

https://www.seatunique.com/sport-ti...4b0d325-b6ca5e61-5b21-425e-a3b2-9f73903e2f08/

There you go

Last edited:

|This i posted the link earlier £199 for us £149 for Wycombe.....................
Its £199 for both now. My dad commented on this earlier and they levelled up the prices as he spoke to me about it. It was £149 last play offs I assume.

https://www.seatunique.com/sport-ti...4b0d325-b6ca5e61-5b21-425e-a3b2-9f73903e2f08/

There you go
They are not the Diamond packages. You'll pay less overall if you go through Wembley direct. The total quoted price for your link is £251

Get a Diamond package through Wembley for £48 quid more (£299) and you get a programme a three course buffet thrown in and free booze all day. At £6.50 per pint you'll easily make the overall cost less.

They are not the Diamond packages. You'll pay less overall if you go through Wembley direct. The total quoted price for your link is £251

Get a Diamond package through Wembley for £48 quid more (£299) and you get a programme a three course buffet thrown in and free booze all day. At £6.50 per pint you'll easily make the overall cost less.

Have to be already registered though don't you?

Have to be already registered though don't you?
Dunno. I registered an interest in buying a ticket yesterday afternoon on the Wembley hospitality section of their website and got a reply back about three hours later. They asked for the following and I assume that if I returned that info that in they would contact me with options to buy on the 12th:

In the first instance we are collating an expression of interest list so please do let me know which package would be of interest and for which football club this will be to support by confirming the following details:

- Name:
- Team Supported:
- Package Required:
- Number of Packages Required:
- Billing Address:
- Email Address:
- Phone Number:

Rest assured, we will do our absolute best to fulfil your request however do note packages are limited and are high in demand.

Back