Club Wembley Diamond Package

Usually try not to bother people Cat. You were on the next table and sat right in front of us in 202. :)

Did you hear me squeal like? I had to apologise for that and the crying at our equaliser :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Who was that man screaming a few rows further up? Calling players ***** for not getting up in the last few minutes before the equaliser?:eek:

We had the black lad marcelo (I think) who supported Benfica and now Sunderland! Yeah, I got him to put lots of wine and beer on the table so I could go in and always something to drink. But like I said, I was more or less the only one boozing :rolleyes::lol:
He was absolutely spot on, brought me a new bottle any time I was half way through my current one. Gave him a £10 tip, throughly deserved it.

No, that was me and my son. That guy behind us was totally out of order. OK, you expect language at a football match but he was OTT.

Was that the old bloke in a suit who lost his 1986 nokia or the one in the box ?

I thought the package was well worth it although we didnt abuse the booze or the food too much due to being a bit weak off the night before...........

Last edited:
Wouldn’t let me or others in to use the toilets on 90 minutes.

Missed first 6 minutes of the extra time waiting to have a piss in the bog that only had cubicles in.

Strange decision.

It was bloody freezing near our table and complained a few times to get the vents shut off, would still do it again mind. Decent crack on our table and you just had to love being delivered buckets of bottles!

It was bloody freezing near our table and complained a few times to get the vents shut off, would still do it again mind. Decent crack on our table and you just had to love being delivered buckets of bottles!
That was you next to me and daughter Holly then. Good to meet

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I was just searching through.

Anyone going for this option either for the first time or returning?

Seems like it was very well received by those who went for it for the Portsmouth game.

Price has gone up to £299 this time mind.

Seems like it was very well received by those who went for it for the Portsmouth game.

I did it for the Pompey game and it was pretty good. Felt a little outside the main atmosphere, but well worth it when you're not a SCH! Have enquired this time, but hopefully get one in the normal stands.

Is this the only option? Can’t get a straight just seat?

Back