Clothing compliments

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is of course the other option. I've commented on my colleague's hideous shirts (eg palm trees) before as I'm aware I might have been staring at them in disbelief. 'Interesting shirt' or some such thing might have been uttered. :lol:

I have found that recently I’ve been getting more compliments than normal on my garms, perhaps it’s a summertime thing?

Just this lunchtime an American said “love the shirt dude” when I was out for a walk. The other week someone said they liked my trousers just randomly in the pub.

Has anyone else found this? Which wardrobe staples get you the most praise?
my suits are often complimented. normally americans, because every brit only wears navy until they get to director level usually. once, however, i was having a few light refreshments in novikov when a gent of the camp homosexual variety tried to upstage me saying one of them was cheap. didn't like it when i said it would go well on him then :lol:

If any bloke complemented my clothes they'd be met with a curt but polite "I'm straight marra" and the sight of me striding into the distance.

That said I enjoyed the thread where Top of The Goths showed off his hand knitted unicorn jumpers. No homo of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back