Clothing compliments

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have found that recently I’ve been getting more compliments than normal on my garms, perhaps it’s a summertime thing?

Just this lunchtime an American said “love the shirt dude” when I was out for a walk. The other week someone said they liked my trousers just randomly in the pub.

Has anyone else found this? Which wardrobe staples get you the most praise?

Happens all the time to me, gets a bit annoying tbf

Whilst most everyone else immediately thinks 'spenk'.

If I gave a fuck what everyone else thought, sweet cheeks, I wouldn't wear it.
You have a good day in your non-threatening blouse

That was people trying to hold their laugh in at you - probably thinking 'fuck me he should have grown out of that shite by now'

Geek Chiq, marra. If it wasn't popular, it wouldn't sell.

Btw do you have to have your t-shirts specially made? Can't imagine the neck on a off the shelf one would fit over that napper

They extrapolated the calculations on measure's yer ma's axe wound and thought, "Aye that'll do it"

Last edited:
Blokes commenting on other blokes' clothes are taking the piss, no matter if it sounds complimentary or not.

I have found that recently I’ve been getting more compliments than normal on my garms, perhaps it’s a summertime thing?

Just this lunchtime an American said “love the shirt dude” when I was out for a walk. The other week someone said they liked my trousers just randomly in the pub.

Has anyone else found this? Which wardrobe staples get you the most praise?

The above never happened.
More bullshittery from Sir William Bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back