Clothing compliments

I have found that recently I’ve been getting more compliments than normal on my garms, perhaps it’s a summertime thing?

Just this lunchtime an American said “love the shirt dude” when I was out for a walk. The other week someone said they liked my trousers just randomly in the pub.

Has anyone else found this? Which wardrobe staples get you the most praise?

I have found that recently I’ve been getting more compliments than normal on my garms, perhaps it’s a summertime thing?

Just this lunchtime an American said “love the shirt dude” when I was out for a walk. The other week someone said they liked my trousers just randomly in the pub.

Wandering around Berwick Street?

If you want compliments.. you have come to the wrong place.

Belstaff coat,redwings,Cords,the odd shirt or strides that aren't norm.Anyone said dude to me though i'd blank them

I've had numerous compliments/knowing smiles/nods at a Game of Thrones t-shirt I have.
Hope that helps.

It's nice to be nice

Back