Climate change

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

You know that's not what I was saying. What I am saying though is that scientists with views that seem to go wildly against the consensus are often wrong. Sometimes dangerously so.

Sometimes of course they're right all along and the scientific community that kept them down have egg on their face.

I suspect the former but maybe you're right. Maybe Piers is right. Piers says that there's no evidence CO2 causes climate change.

The overwhelming consensus is that it does.

I think he actually says CO2 is a result of, and not a cause. No idea if he's correct, he seems as mad as a box of frogs, but Al Gore strikes me as someone who's only doing this to make money. He doesn't seem to worry about his carbon footprint when he's jetting around the world.

I think he actually says CO2 is a result of, and not a cause. No idea if he's correct, he seems as mad as a box of frogs, but Al Gore strikes me as someone who's only doing this to make money. He doesn't seem to worry about his carbon footprint when he's jetting around the world.

He says, and I quote,

CO2 has never driven, does not drive and never will drive weather or Climate. Global warming is over and it never was anything to do with CO2.

I'm sure Gore travels by plane. It's a bit inconvenient not to, when you're a former VP promoting an international agenda of reducing carbon emissions.

<< In 2008 Corbyn went even further than being sceptical, and took an absolutist, certain position by stating, "CO2 has never driven, does not drive and never will drive weather or climate. Global warming is over and it never was anything to do with CO2. CO2 is still rising but the world is now cooling and will continue to do so." >>

Well? Have the years since 2008 been cooler than the years prior to 2008?

http://climaterealists.com/index.php?id=1771

It's the bairns I feel sorry for mate in a couple of decades they're gonna be fucked there, if the world lasts that lang, but anyroad there's nee point in doing owt to stop it cos some people don't believe in it

He says, and I quote,

CO2 has never driven, does not drive and never will drive weather or Climate. Global warming is over and it never was anything to do with CO2.

I'm sure Gore travels by plane. It's a bit inconvenient not to, when you're a former VP promoting an international agenda of reducing carbon emissions.

Yep, and probably drives a git big fuck off gas guzzler. But he needs to get around places to make loads of money.

<< In 2008 Corbyn went even further than being sceptical, and took an absolutist, certain position by stating, "CO2 has never driven, does not drive and never will drive weather or climate. Global warming is over and it never was anything to do with CO2. CO2 is still rising but the world is now cooling and will continue to do so." >>

Well? Have the years since 2008 been cooler than the years prior to 2008?

http://climaterealists.com/index.php?id=1771

It's certainly been cooler here the last few years, and this Summer has been the coolest for 30 odd years.

Or to promote a lower carbon agenda.

Any comment on Piers' comments there mate?

And to make vast amounts of money.

Scientist: The solar eclipse will happen exactly at this time and place.

The people: Thanks scientist, it happened just like you said it would.

Scientist: Now, about climate change.

The people: Fuck off egghead.

Scientist: The solar eclipse will happen exactly at this time and place.

The people: Thanks scientist, it happened just like you said it would.

Scientist: Now, about climate change.

The people: Fuck off egghead.
One is highly predictable the other is much more complicated. Governments around the world have said fuck off egghead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back