Climate change

Click on this click bait!

Please click on this click bait!

Read it and you'll find out. Classic response by the way.

If you don't click on the click bait I'll get angry!

Do you not feel uncomfortable about anyone with a differing opinion having "DENIER" screamed at them (with accompanying spittle)? It's a religious movement now, failure to attempt to answer valid questions weakens the argument surely?

You're a canny lad Dan, but you don't half post some click bait

No, i didn't read it at all. It was the spectator. Posted by the op. No need to click the link as its too predictable what the articles angle would be.
Fair play. It was a great reply.

For the last time- so what. The planet will adapt and sort itself. In the meantime those in charge will use it as a reason to screw the masses.

From a bio diversity point of view the sooner we are wiped off the planet the better. We've caused a holocaust for most of species on the planet and people are now twisting because we might fuck up the weather.
I'm not a climate change denier. I'm an agnostic and couldn't give a fuck if it exists or not. We probably have 5.5 billion too many of us on the planet.

Last edited:
Fair play. It was a great reply.

From a bio diversity point of view the sooner we are wiped off the planet the better. We've caused a holocaust for most of species on the planet and people are now twisting because we might fuck up the weather.
I'm not a climate change denier. I'm an agnostic and couldn't give a fuck if it exists or not. We probably have 5.5 billion too many of us on the planet.
:lol:

That's the spirit!

Corbyn says:

Al Gore's new film propagating the myth of so-called Man-made Global Warming (renamed Climate Change because the world is not warming) is a flop at the box office and is the last desperate gasp of a failed #FakeScience scam which will come to a sticky end within 3 years as the world cools further with continuing decline in Solar activity and the popular accountability movement for science and politics grows. The facts are:-
  • All Al Gore's Climate Alarms (massive Sea level rise etc) in his first film failed.
  • All the UN (IPCC) Climate Alarm projections issued around 2000 failed.
  • Actual surface temperature measurements show cooling for the largest countries (eg China, USA) and the World as a whole in the last 5 or 10 years but these are "adjusted" by the authorities - eg NOAA, CRU (Climate Research Unit of East Anglia Uni) - for public and 'adjusted' presentation - in a manner which they admit - to increase current temperatures and reduce past temperatures. Tony Heller (@SteveSGoddard) reports this well in his video
    (see also below**). The amount of fraud is about 0.5C which means recent warming should be reduced by 0.5C putting world temperatures the same as ~60 years ago - ie in reality NOTHING has happened overall since then.
  • Baloon and satellite data now show cooling while CO2 model projections show wild increases which increasingly diverge from reality**
  • Real data shows many cycles of variation notably, eg, 60years (explained by Piers Corbyn's Solar-Lunar Climate theory); the CO2 warming propagandists show recent rapid warming but fail to show that similar warmings (followed by coolings) happened 60yrs and 120 years ago (see slide 11 in Powerpoint below). The recent warming is being followed now by cooling in the same manner.
  • All the other planets showed warming alongside Earth when solar activity was recently high: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cxdzm2fnA4&sns=tw
  • CO2 levels are an EFFECT NOT A CAUSE of changes in Climate Piers Corbyn spells out the facts in easy points on why CO2-Climate story fails pdf: http://**Non GDPR compliant third party tracking link removed**/2iIoMXN This observed fact overrides arguments over current temperature whether real or adjusted because in the long run (centuries) CO2 levels are NOT the factor controlling temperatures but it is temperatures which control CO2 levels. Rather than discuss science which in a few lines destroys the whole of the pyramid of lies termed "Climate Science (LOL)" by mainstream media, the CO2 warmista charlatans argue the toss about levels of fraud - a convenient diversion but which will only delay the end of their corrupt evil empire.
  • ** See Piers Corbyn PowerPoints http://**Non GDPR compliant third party tracking link removed**/2ghwfes and follow-on at AlternativeView 8 http://**Non GDPR compliant third party tracking link removed**/2rNtSlI (slides 11 and 20-23 especially)
I challenge Al Gore and the BBC to a public TV debate and to give JUST ONE example whereby JUST ONE of the CO2 warmism alarm claims since 2000 has been confirmed by reality.
  • Support this challenge - Retweet The Tweet via @Piers_Corbyn &/or phone/email BBC, LBC, #AlGore....
  • Give practical backing to PiersCorbyn / WeatherAction research & campaigning to end the CO2 con - SUBSCRIBE to WeatherAction forecasts and get others to do so too. Thank you!
The CO2 Climate Fraud ideology - a new anti-science anti-evidence religion - is backed by the MainStream Media, the biggest globalist WallStreet corporations, the super-rich and #BigOil (Qatar, ExxonMobil etc) to restructure the world economy - de-industrializing much of USA, UK and Europe - and defraud and enslave the world public.
Al Gore is the biggest liar living on the planet - the Goebbels of the 21st century.

:lol:

That's the spirit!

Anything you disagree with?:lol:

Read a few things recently and have decided that it was a great achievement what we have done but it's pointless and has caused untold damage to the planet.

Happily the planet will bounce back once we have finally totally fucked up, so until then I'm enjoying the spoils of our victory.

Click on this click bait!

Please click on this click bait!

If you don't click on the click bait I'll get angry!

You're a canny lad Dan, but you don't half post some click bait

I've put other stuff on as bait, but that's not one of them. The article raises some good points. It's no good shutting down debate by calling people deniers and inferring they are mental.

Please don't call us deniers. Even though we are doing exactly that.

Anything you disagree with?:lol:

Read a few things recently and have decided that it was a great achievement what we have done but it's pointless and has caused untold damage to the planet.

Happily the planet will bounce back once we have finally totally fucked up, so until then I'm enjoying the spoils of our victory.
We're adjusting already. No idea how its happening but birth rates are plummeting. To the far right it represents some sort of genocide - but it looks like we're naturally reacting to overpopulation.

There's a happy ending to this yet!

Last edited:
Some people simply believe in magic and to hell with science. I wonder if they see a doctor when they are ill. Now why would a doctor refer someone to consultant for a specific disease?

Some people simply believe in magic and to hell with science. I wonder if they see a doctor when they are ill. Now why would a doctor refer someone to consultant for a specific disease?
The very same community are anti vaxxers. Despite premature deaths plummeting over the last century, they think the government is poisoning us.

Please don't call us deniers. Even though we are doing exactly that.

We're adjusting already. No idea how its happening but birth rates are plummeting. To the far right it represents some sort of genocide - but it looks like we're naturally reacting to overpopulation.

There's a happy ending to this yet!

Well, if it happens I'm happy for future generations. In the mean time I'm enjoying the ride.

If it gets warmer it gets warmer. I'm not changing my life unless told to by Governments.

I've put other stuff on as bait, but that's not one of them. The article raises some good points. It's no good shutting down debate by calling people deniers and inferring they are mental.

You don't catch me that easily.

There is no way I am clicking on another one of those awful Spectator links you keep on posting.

The world is warming - fact.
Is it man made? - Evidence says probable
Can we continue using fossil fuels indefinately? No

Therefore as three is inevitable then we might as well start switching to renewables anyway to cover the second point also.

This is a no brainer, anyone who thinks we should be ploughing on regardlessly consuming a limited resource is a fool

For the last time- so what. The planet will adapt and sort itself. In the meantime those in charge will use it as a reason to screw the masses.

The planet will adapt, and in doing so may become uninhabitable for humans. No harm done though, as the planet will do f***ing fine without us. :lol:

The world is warming - fact.
Is it man made? - Evidence says probable
Can we continue using fossil fuels indefinately? No

Therefore as three is inevitable then we might as well start switching to renewables anyway to cover the second point also.

This is a no brainer, anyone who thinks we should be ploughing on regardlessly consuming a limited resource is a fool
Are there more valuable things we can make from fossil 'fuels' other than just fuel? You bet your ass there are.

In 2007 when Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize with his slideshow one of the losers was Irene Sendler. She was a Christian Polish woman who during the war smuggled out about 2500 small Jewish kids out of the Warsaw Ghetto. She kept a jar hidden in her garden with all the kids names in the hope of reuniting them with their parents who were largely in concentration camps in better times. For obvious reasons it was a forlorn hope.

Back