Claudia Lawrence

Poor old taxi drivers get a bad rep

Maybe do the HGV qualification and become long distance lorry drivers

Halliwell's dad ? doubt it, it's more likely to be an actual serial killer tbh :rolleyes:.

He's not talking about Claudia's dad man ! :lol:.
I don't think you saw what we did there

Poor old taxi drivers get a bad rep

Maybe do the HGV qualification and become long distance lorry drivers

I don't think you saw what we did there

There are always articles like this after a conviction.

Police seem fairly certain its someone she knows. The problem was the initial investigation was so sub-standard, they missed their window of opprtunity.

It seems they're now trying to link her disappearance to Christopher Halliwell :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...father-senior-detective-says-responsible.html
Interesting theory, the man is evil and his parents apparently lived a short distance away from her in York (so he knew the area). If I were the cops, I'd be dragging sonar equipment over both of the fields his 2 known victims were found in !
He's our local serial killer, and it's taken an absolute age to get him convicted of this latest murder. Talk is of at least 9 other victims, so the police here have a real task on their hands. I could quite easily believe his connection to this murder, but with all of the other complicated stories surounding it, it would seem to be a case of clutching at straws. He's a total monster though, you're right.

Probably. Perhaps they can put him somewhere else at the time. Reading between the lines they don't seem too interested
I doubt they can. They've had a very hard time trying to get this latest conviction.

I was thinking back to those young prostitutest killed in Ipswich. It took ages to solve those, and I still don't think the police have have made any headway on similar murders in Norwich.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...agedy-of-the-cases-still-unsolved-786412.html

It begs the question of whether Claudia was caught up in the sex industry by trying to earn a little extra on the side, which exposed her to type of people who do vile things, and then close ranks.

Last edited:

Back