Claudia Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the police made a right cock up not searching shit right near the house. If they are thinking bringing charges must have some evidence, im guessing probably phone calls n texts to each other, n their phone being used in that location.

obviously you don't normally hear about the cps in murder cases, the charge gets rubber stamped in minutes

suggests the evidence is tenuous or they aren't murder charges.

Very strange case. Read an article about it by a reporter who said lots of local people knew who had killed her and what had happened, but the reporter was warned off with threats. Strange one.

Very strange case. Read an article about it by a reporter who said lots of local people knew who had killed her and what had happened, but the reporter was warned off with threats. Strange one.

I've never heard that mind. The police have insinuated they know of people involved in her life that havnt came forward but I'm pretty sure "lots of locals" know who the killer is!

Think my memory playing me up... Believe this was the article and the threats more to do with her acquaintances, and nothing about locals knowing what happened.... Apologies.

http://news.sky.com/story/1447413/claudia-lawrence-mystery-has-dark-undercurrents

"Meanwhile, journalists were finding the story hard to tell. For a privately-educated daughter of a country solicitor Claudia had some unusual acquaintances and this remains the only missing person case where I've been warned off or threatened - not once, but twice."

I've never heard that mind. The police have insinuated they know of people involved in her life that havnt came forward but I'm pretty sure "lots of locals" know who the killer is!
As per my reply... I'll blame my memory, apologies.

Obviously aye, but I cant help but think they've missed something and the investigation was one cock up after another :confused:
You do realise real life murder investigations aren't like their TV equivalent.

There's not always obvious clues laying around and the villains don't always fess up scooby doo style to doing the crime. Add to that plenty of real life coppers are useless, then you get a better picture to how things really are.

You do realise real life murder investigations aren't like their TV equivalent.

There's not always obvious clues laying around and the villains don't always fess up scooby doo style to doing the crime. Add to that plenty of real life coppers are useless, then you get a better picture to how things really are.
I know that man, I hope they kept that tab butt found in the car and they get a dna match one day (I also would have hoped they'd done a thorough luminol search for blood at her home and by rights torn that place apart looking for any traces of her etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back