Civil Liberties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was some boffin on the news earlier stating that one of the biggest concerns they have with getting vaccine coverage in the next months will be convincing the sceptics and conspiracy theorists of its efficacy and safety.

Facebook and Twitter have a lot to answer for.

That will be great though. Let them get it. Natural selection at its finest

Still alive to post that drivel. Not such a deadly virus as they make out. To close the whole world over?

Aye mate. Makes sense. f***ing Not.

Wobble.

Oooh ain't I mint? I can say one word replies cos I can I'm git class and that.

Please do Chunky. I look forward to it. But posters such as yourself are too pussy to converse in real talk.

Dr Yeadon is retired. Heard of Barrington Declaration? Thought not.

Your words not mine. They have told you to your face that numbers are manipulated by them. But you carry on.

Like how all positive tests are 93% false. But then go on like idiots following these asymptomatic people. It's just very basic science.

I think you should have stuck to 9/11 and that marra.

I think you've bitten off more than you can chew trying to take on corona.

You said he was the ex CEO. He was not. How can I trust your other points if you get basic facts wrong?

Chunky. I got one letter wrong. He was chief scientific officer. I apologise my friend. I hope you hold your government to such pedantic standards.

Care to talk about what Dr Mike Yeadon actually wrote to the health secretary or his warnings?

The problem with this place atm and society in general, is that you fuckers watch too much MSM telly. Get your info from other sources. I have so much stored. But you sheeple dont want to hear it or talk about it.

Me and you go wat back. Or do we?

Care to discuss these two articles in the British medical journal?

I think you should have stuck to 9/11 and that marra.

I think you've bitten off more than you can chew trying to take on corona.

Stfu
Exactly this, bit earlier and an extended half term would have made a big difference.

If you believe governments or humans can stop a virus, then you are an idiot.

If you believe that governments are stripping away rights and monitoring your every move cos they care? Then you process the logic of a slave who has fallen in love with their master.

I am not a new poster. I have been here for over 15 years.

Why treat me like a social outcast or pariah? Will it help you sleep at night knowing you've helped fuck over our kids and our kids kids by cow towing to these elite *****?
Pointless unless we shut the schools and unis mate.

How many kids have died? Or passed it on to others to die? Dont know? Thought not.

Leave the kids alone you sick fucks.

Last edited:
Chunky. I got one letter wrong. He was chief scientific officer. I apologise my friend. I hope you hold your government to such pedantic standards.

Care to talk about what Dr Mike Yeadon actually wrote to the health secretary or his warnings?

The problem with this place atm and society in general, is that you fuckers watch too much MSM telly. Get your info from other sources. I have so much stored. But you sheeple dont want to hear it or talk about it.

Stfu

If you believe that governments are stripping away rights and monitoring your every move cos they care? Then you process the logic of a slave who has fallen in love with their master.

Why treat me like a social outcast or pariah? Will it help you sleep at night knowing you've helped fuck over our kids and our kids kids by cow towing to these elite *****?

How many kids have died? Or passed it on to others to die? Dont know? Thought not.

Whatever 'appens, at least you got a like from owldie, the SMB's favourite son 😁

You sound just like Mike Yeadon. Screaming into an empty room. Listen to meeeeee please.

Stfu

Charlie Chump :lol:

I believe using good epidemiology can help control the spread of the virus.

I can only assume the rest of your rant wasn’t aimed at me as it has bugger all to do with my post that you quoted.

I can only assume the rest of your rant wasn’t aimed at me as it has bugger all to do with my post that you quoted.

The lad was obviously pissed as a fart. He only seems to post in the early hours and is always aggressive.

Ooh the time I post really matters?

Sheeple will always try to attack the poster not the message.

I have posted articles from the BMJ.

Can we please explain why we haven't debated its content? Is it because it's too uncomfortable to talk about?

Safcoldie is a dude. So many dudes have been silenced

Take this BLM kneeling bullshit. I am black as they come. I am saying not in my name. It's all a distraction tactic to stop the real debate around this covid bullshit.

There is a reason why I was permanently banned and all my warning threads deleted. Am I a newbie trying to push this stuff? No. I am a SMB diehard of 16 years who is struggling to get his truth message across to the masses.

I will not be taking the vaccine and will not be administering it either. At the cost of thousands to me personally.

I have to take a stand or my kids or kids kids will be suffering the same way.

Did you really think that things would go back to normal after you've had you're prick? When will you all realise that this is all here to stay. Getting pricked 3 or 4 times a year just to top up the billionaires bank accounts

Did you know that in this supposed pandemic the top 20 billionaires have increased their wealth by trillions? Is that right?

One rule for rich. One rule for plebs. Is that how you want it?

Good epidemiological research? Reeto. This whole bullshit is premeditated on dodgy paid science and fucked up predictions. I bring real numbers. Real numbers show there is no pandemic but casedemic from a bullshit pcr test

Last edited:
Ooh the time I post really matters?

Sheeple will always try to attack the poster not the message.

I have posted articles from the BMJ.

Can we please explain why we haven't debated its content? Is it because it's too uncomfortable to talk about?

Safcoldie is a dude. So many dudes have been silenced

Take this BLM kneeling bullshit. I am black as they come. I am saying not in my name. It's all a distraction tactic to stop the real debate around this covid bullshit.

There is a reason why I was permanently banned and all my warning threads deleted. Am I a newbie trying to push this stuff? No. I am a SMB diehard of 16 years who is struggling to get his truth message across to the masses.

I will not be taking the vaccine and will not be administering it either. At the cost of thousands to me personally.

I have to take a stand or my kids or kids kids will be suffering the same way.

Did you really think that things would go back to normal after you've had you're prick? When will you all realise that this is all here to stay. Getting pricked 3 or 4 times a year just to top up the billionaires bank accounts

Did you know that in this supposed pandemic the top 20 billionaires have increased their wealth by trillions? Is that right?

One rule for rich. One rule for plebs. Is that how you want it?

Get some mental health help if you can. Look after yourself.

Care to discuss real matters? Or is childish name calling the epitomy of your patter?

Care to discuss real matters? Or is childish name calling the epitomy of your patter?
Get some mental health help if you can. Look after yourself.

Why?

So taking the piss outta of peoples mental health is deemed ok. But not actually taking about real matters.

Are you a f***ing sheep mate?

Last edited:

Why?

So taking the piss outta of peoples mental health is deemed ok. But not actually taking about real matters.

Are you a f***ing sheep mate?
I'm not taking the piss out of your mental health. I'm just suggesting you need help. No need to reply. Your patter is lifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back